151 hp with devil high mounts

REAR

DEVIL__1_.JPG

Nice lookin' bike
smile.gif

If you are happy with the look and sound, then the numbers don't mean much anyway.
They do seem just a little low though.

How often do you get to use every bit of power that it makes anyway
rock.gif

But without a baseline run before mods on the same dyno, the numbers are pretty useless. If you really want to know, bolt up the stockers, remove the P/C, and re run the dyno pull. Then add the pipes and pull, then the P/C. You might need to adjust the map in the P/C for the most output.

Or you might find that the engineers at Suzuki did a pretty good job befor you got it.

.......hey it runs better, sounds better, better gas mileage and it looks cleaner, oh and only cost me $400.00

JUST HAD MY BIKE ON THE DYNO TODAY AND IT ONLY MADE 151 HP WITH THE DEVIL DUAL HIGH MOUNTS AND A NEW POWER COMANDER. IS THIS OK FOR A 2004 STOCK BUSA? I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF DUAL PIPES, SO WHATS THE NEXT CHEAP THING I CAN DO TO ADD HP WITH OUT LOOSING THE PIPES?
Where did you get it dynoed at?

I had it done @ the cycle shop in philadelphia, i am cool with the changes cause the bike definitely performs better. I have seen how my mechanic try and sqeeze more hp from an 520 hp busa on a dyno, so i confident in his skills. now if some1 would like for me to get it dyno somewhere else you are so welcome to fund the money.

oh wow, mine totally stock runs in at 172.5 :-O....Mine is an 06
172.5 stock eh?? Not at the rear wheels.......

What the hell you smoking?
I want some of what ever it is too,I'll sell it!
Come on guys, its possible. Remember P12 said his bike was pulling over 200 until one of his riding pals called his bluff
biggrin.gif
you just had to bring that clowns name up didnt ya

Almost every magazine test I've ever read on stock Busa power has it in the 157-163 range. I know you can't always trust mag numbers...but I've read alotta mag and performance parts website numbers ect...and it seems thats about the ball park on their dyno's with their bikes anyway. I have the October 2005 issue of Sport Rider which has the battle of the big dogs (BMW K1200s, Busa and ZX-12) and the Busa's putting out 162.6 rwhp on their dyno at 9750 rpms with 97.4 ft-lbs of torque at 7000 rpm...the 12's at 162.5 @ 10,000 with 90.7 lbs of torque @ 7750. And the BMW's pulling up the rear with 150.3 rwhp @ 10,500 and torque's 88.3 @ 8500. On a side note the Busa won the shootout in almost every venue...and they picked it as top dog...as usual
wink.gif
It'll be interesting to see how close its gonna be with the 14.

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149589220 -->

(in fact , i'm waiting the new busa's dyno performance)

Back