151 hp with devil high mounts

sewwhut

Registered
JUST HAD MY BIKE ON THE DYNO TODAY AND IT ONLY MADE 151 HP WITH THE DEVIL DUAL HIGH MOUNTS AND A NEW POWER COMANDER. IS THIS OK FOR A 2004 STOCK BUSA? I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF DUAL PIPES, SO WHATS THE NEXT CHEAP THING I CAN DO TO ADD HP WITH OUT LOOSING THE PIPES?

That's low, but might not be the bike. If ya got a guy that doesn't know what he is doin, you can get an inaccurate run

Can you post up a pic of your pipes..Been thinking of getting a set..

Stock busas generally pull 150-155hp on a dyno.

BUT, every dyno is different. Without running a baseline run stock and then running another one with the pipes/PC/etc. on the same day. You don't have a comparison you can really use.

Typically dual exhausts don't get as high HP as single exhausts. But thats a whole nuther argument
tounge.gif

JUST HAD MY BIKE ON THE DYNO TODAY AND IT ONLY MADE 151 HP WITH THE DEVIL DUAL HIGH MOUNTS AND A NEW POWER COMANDER. IS THIS OK FOR A 2004 STOCK BUSA? I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF DUAL PIPES, SO WHATS THE NEXT CHEAP THING I CAN DO TO ADD HP WITH OUT LOOSING THE PIPES?

Here is a pic of Bessie:
I have Devils as well, when I dynoed my bike back in '04, it only ran at 161. With a PC and the full devils, I had hoped for better numbers, but my tuner told me that Devils are not the most efficient/best pipes out there and that my performance will not be what it could be with that system. However, 161 is plenty for me ('01) and I really like the look and sound.

IMG_4212__Small_.JPG

Whats the diffrence between hp and hp @ rear whee? does it mean that i could have 175hp ,but only 150 @ the rear wheel?

Back