11 or 08 what to do?

broeresbusa

Registered
here is my problem.i'am looking at a 08 with 6000 miles on it asking 8800.just found an 11 for 11400.that seems like a good price. the new ones only come in black and white .not my favorite colours.the 08 is blue which i really like.so confused.was all set to buy the 08 .

The only difference, I'm pretty sure, is the decals and paint color choices between the 2008 and the 2011. If the extra 3 grand is worth it to you strictly to have a new bike, then go for it. Obviously the condition and previous ownership plays a factor in the '08, but that's the only difference that I'm aware of.

Look for another 08 if you think that price is high. Book value on 08's is $9400. I've seen plenty of 08's for $8k. What mods does it have?
Posted via Mobile Device

the 08 is bone stock.but its blue which i like a lot more.it doesn't matter to me if i have new or not.it just seemed like that price was very good.i have'nt seen a new one for less then 13000 around here. and yes i believe blue is the fastest colour

Get the color you wanted originally, otherwise you will always think about the bike you should have gotten.

blue is the fastest color:thumbsup:

:whistle:

Who followed who through the dragon :laugh:

prpv.jpg

I apologize for my behavior, it's these dayum testosteron patches .........

My Orange and Black will stomp your Gunmetal into the asphalt homie:laugh:

Get the color you want :thumbsup: 6K miles is nothing, if it hasn't been messed with it even better:beerchug:

Back