11-20-09 CycleWorld Show - Bay Area / PIC's

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
The show was over all good, but some things were missing.

No KTM / Triumph / Buell of course, and misc other smaller manufactors. Suz products were from last year.

The weather was cool but clear and nice for Nov. temp was about 60.

Seemed to have better product vendors.

A few pics :

Kawi's new concourse drew alot of attention,
as well as the new Honda VFR, Honda also now offers " Choppers" and a copy of ol #46 was there... :thumbsup:

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 021b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 005b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 013b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 026b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 029b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 030b.JPG

Confedrate had a wierd monster of a bike, Yama's new 450 dirt bike was awesome with a perfect cut-a-way, the Kawi based T-Rex was cool but the price wasnt...

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 003b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 036b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 038b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 041b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 043b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 048b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 055b.JPG

Soooo many pics I forgot to take, I was gonna take a photo with Tim ( Pashnit ) and forgot. Forgot to take one of the Ducati Hottie, forgot to spend any time at the Suz area... maybe it was because I was drinking beer all day :beerchug: ( cousin drove so I could just relax ... )

The Electric Bike was cool, there was also quite a few vintage bikes on display, and the 2 & 1/2 hour drive home was clear and made the whole deal worthwhile.
:thumbsup:

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 048b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 050b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 011b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 054b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 060b.JPG

San Mateo Bike show 11-09 064b.JPG

Last edited:
I think that's the same show I got tickets for in SC early January. Nice pics.

$56,000 for a T-Rex? Have they gone insane?:rofl:

The big Interceptor just gets uglier every time I see it....

That Fiat Yamaha looks sweet.

I'm so bumbed...I was going and they called me for a double shift at the hospital...16 hours and only 3 hrs of sleep...so the question was sleep the 3 hrs or drive to San Mateo...no choice...I wanted to check out the nomar motorcycle tire changer and play with it for awhile...thanks for taking the pics...great camera..what are you shooting with if I may ask? 2hip

Nice photos! It sucks that that it sems this year will be a much smaller bike show! I go every year in D.C. I noticed last year it wasnt as big as the year before!

Good to see your smilin' face again, Kent! :beerchug:

Thanks for the share!

I'm so bumbed...I was going and they called me for a double shift at the hospital...16 hours and only 3 hrs of sleep...so the question was sleep the 3 hrs or drive to San Mateo...no choice...I wanted to check out the nomar motorcycle tire changer and play with it for awhile...thanks for taking the pics...great camera..what are you shooting with if I may ask? 2hip

The camera is a Fuji Finepix f50. I think I paid $200 + for it a couple years ago. Thing I like about it is it's small, takes decent pics and an easy recharge battery.

Back