10,000 miles in year ONE!!!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
WOOHOO!!! Hit the 10,000 [Busa] mile mark on my Hayabusa! Almost EXACTLY one year owner. What a year it's been and I'd like to take a moment to personally thank you all for the information and entertainment and fellowship you provided on this joyous hobby! I'd start listing names but I KNOW I'd miss someone and offend them. So, all you guys, old timers, regulars, newbies, young and old, thanks! Here's a brief recap and my 10k pics:

MotoGP Online, BIKER BOYZ, I threw out my CHRISTmas tree rant, buying leathers, Maisto models, PAPER models, Pirelli Diablos, post of NOT crashing, local stunters truck crash on nationwide news, NICKSLICK DVD, not EVERYONE crashes, track dayz, digital cameras, HELMETCAM, Pocket Bikes, DiceMan, V.D., moral decay, Passion of the Christ, Kirsten Dunst clone, classic CD's, NAD shaving, boots, and of course, would be the perfect list if I didn't mention..... ANNA !!!!!

small10k.jpg

10k still totally stock and rocking on every front.

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "forgot the pic"|1082672483 -->

smallnuttinbetter.jpg

Congrats, WWJD! Thought you were up on one with that second pick when I first looked at it! I know you will continue to enjoy the ride! Great having you on the board!

Dude you and Raider need to get together... Both racking up the miles... Nice work on 10K trouble free...

cool.gif

cool man!!
how many rear tires?
Hey, that's a good question! on my 3rd now
EOM BT-whatever it was,
208 that was too slippery for me so I dumped it early [burnouts!],
Pirelli Diablo - about 3000mi I think, and no real bad wear, no flat spot, sticks in all weather hot or cold, used for a trackday, steers like a 600!
I ride medium to hard most of the time.... quick takeoffs, leaning, commuting, track, high speed, twisties, cruising around town, touring. taking up some drag next on:

THE BIKE THAT DOES IT ALL..... WELL!!! EVEN STOCK!

Gotcha beat WWJD, pushing 12,500 with ~1 month left to one
year anniversary. I hear the faint tune of Rocky in the second
pic LOL. Did you go with the extended warranty? Congrats on safe high mileage acclomplishment.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082691819 -->

Obviously, I don't ride enough! I'm barely pushing 1200 miles in about 9 months! I feel like I am saving this bike! At this rate it will have only about 1500 miles on it after owning it for 2 years!

man I have 6000 more to catch you by the end of august...... I don't see it happening but I"m gonna try....

Too funny that you took that second pic! Great to hear that you're out there riding often though...many of us on here are jealous!!!

On to the next 10K!! You should be there by October with that kind of enthusiasm!
tounge.gif

cool.gif

Congrats on 10k WWJD. That second pic made me think of the old Toyota commericals where the people would jump in the air and then the little jingle that went somethin' like this:

Oh oh oh oh!...what a feeling to drive DA BUSA!
biggrin.gif

Dude-Stick with it. I've got 69,090 on my 2000 Busa.
She still has a lot of life in her. She will take you many
places and you'll see many things. Great Bike!!!!

Back