1.37 a gallon today

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Oh baby, maybe 1.25 coming? gas @ $1.37, you think the powers that be (middle east oil) got the hint that we are going to break loose of their stranglehold on our energy needs? Drill baby Drill!!

The Saudi's realize that we are their biggest customer and as much as we NEED them, they in fact NEED US....

I predict a buck a gallon by first of year.

It won't stay there however. :whistle:

r8

WOW! Still $2.12 around here. Good old New York State taxes don't ya' know!

Oh baby, maybe 1.25 coming? gas @ $1.37, you think the powers that be (middle east oil) got the hint that we are going to break loose of their stranglehold on our energy needs? Drill baby Drill!!

The Saudi's realize that we are their biggest customer and as much as we NEED them, they in fact NEED US....

Damn...I had to pay $1.39 :wtf:

1.47 here today. I almost feel like I'm robbing the gas station when I fill up these days.

Last time I put gas in the busa it cost me between 6 and 7 dollars to fill it up, after paying almost 20 for the same amount all summer it was a very nice break.

Don't know how long it will last but I'm enjoying it on both a personal and business level.

would be nice if it lasted. i suspect they'll stick it to us again soon. maybe they found out we DO STOP BUYING GAS when it gets priced too high.

the extra money goes to the traders pockets anyway

paid 1.39 this morning.

down in martinsville,in. the prices ranged from 1.00 to 1.29 a gallon.that's what I heard on the news.

Or maybe we're just getting in our quota over there...:whistle:

Maybe they're afraid of something?...:whistle:

m-2-50cal-dvic551.jpg

Dilligaf, You hit the nail on the head. My wife found out yesterday that she has 30 days left and her job is gone. She's a warehouse manager and makes as much as i do so it's really gonna hurt. we may have to sell the 600 but hopefully i can keep the busa. Gas prices are great right now but that doesn't help much in our case. God bless you'all and wish us luck and god's blessings.

here in CA i saw $1.59 yesterday for 87 this state is always higher then everybody else :poke: but my dam k8 has to drink 91 :banghead:

1.87 on long island :cool: Just saw T Boone Pickens on CNBC saying 1st quarter next year he expects oil in the 70-80 range once Obama is in power. Whats funny is that opec says they cannot "make ends meet" at current prices. Oil was under 10/barrel in 1998 on the NYSE and has been in the 30-40 range for most of the time between then and when it got stupid last year here. Me thinks they are just trying to find a place where it can bottom for a while. Keeping prices where they are now will definitely help dig the recession out of the markets.

Oh well, enjoy it while it lasts :thumbsup:

Back