0em Gearing For Swb 09

Here is an old vid of an 08 I had for awhile. This was my first of two days I took it to the track. It was your basic Busa with an exhaust, lowered and strapped. It did have a cheater arm that was about an inch over and it had a 45 tooth rear sprocket. It did not have a clutch mod so the only way I could get it to leave without jerking was to keep the rpm's higher than normal until the clutch was ready to be out. ET was 9.244 @ 151.99
P1030739.JPG

With a stock tank that much fuel is no problem. Probably another 5-6 passes on that level no issues. With a Catalyst tank I keep it right on the top of the red zone or it lean-coughs.

Here is an old vid of an 08 I had for awhile. This was my first of two days I took it to the track. It was your basic Busa with an exhaust, lowered and strapped. It did have a cheater arm that was about an inch over and it had a 45 tooth rear sprocket. It did not have a clutch mod so the only way I could get it to leave without jerking was to keep the rpm's higher than normal until the clutch was ready to be out. ET was 9.244 @ 151.99View attachment 1578113

That is an excellent number you ran Dennis , with no clutch mod , I am impressed for sure . That looked like a good clean launch and good 60 ft . I also like the numbers you are getting out of the black bike .

damn respectable time man... and kudos for finding a way to make the bike launch... old school stuff.

Back