09 Busa $10,300

Very good deal, the best prices in the entire state of Oklahoma. I never have figured out how he does that.

that is a great deal......I got my GENII for $10 and my bud got his for $10500...OTD...in Socal:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Local dealer had an '09 priced at 13,500 yesterday. It's the longest I've ever seen a Busa sit on their floor.

Very good deal, the best prices in the entire state of Oklahoma. I never have figured out how he does that.

They said they move more bikes in a month than most OK dealers move in a year. They only make $500 per bike rather than $2000 per bike. That was how they explained it when both my brothers bought their bikes. I would have purchased mine there but got the same price from a local dealer which was even way more surprising. I purchased when gas was $4.50/gal and it wasn't feasible for me to drive up to bartlesville and pay the same price.

no problem. Might help someone else out that is looking. I know Fishhook ( Kevin ) has a 04 GSXR 1000 Malidin edition for sale, around 9000 miles and looks great, owned by an older gent.

Back