08 o2 resistor value

What value resitor is in the connector you use to replace the o2 sensor when you run a PC.

'Mornin' @RedBull I see you've cracked open a nice "12 Year Old" thread.Too bad it was not a 12 year old bottle of Scotch. I could use a drink. :drool:
The OP signed in yesterday,maybe we can give him his answer as he may still be waiting on us. Almost 500 views with no response in 12 years. That's shameful on our part.
Anyway the qwik easy fix is something like this...THIS although a 50 cent resistor would work. There are a few numbers floating around out there cyber-space for this resistance value. IDK.
Rubb.

'Mornin' @RedBull I see you've cracked open a nice "12 Year Old" thread.Too bad it was not a 12 year old bottle of Scotch. I could use a drink. :drool:
The OP signed in yesterday,maybe we can give him his answer as he may still be waiting on us. Almost 500 views with no response in 12 years. That's shameful on our part.
Anyway the qwik easy fix is something like this...THIS although a 50 cent resistor would work. There are a few numbers floating around out there cyber-space for this resistance value. IDK.
Rubb.
If this is the terminator thingamabobber that hangs on the harness where you disconnect the stock O2 sensor for use of a PC5, I'd just buy whatever Dynojet makes for that. Might be $25 but it should work properly. I've had the terminator from Bazzaz hanging on mine for ten years and no problems.

Back