08 gauge cluster on an 02'

SANDFLEA85

Registered
does anyone know if an 08 gauge cluster will fit and work on an 02' and will the upper dash panels from and 08 fit on an 02

theres a set on ebay right now,I like the set up and if it fits id change it out.

Thanks

yah that would be hot let me know if it works ill be next to do it love the digital stuff and the looks of the gauges. I also wonder if the gear indicator would work if it was a direct plug in.!!!

lurk.gif

I would bet no. It could probably be done but it would take someone willing to buy the K8 cluster.
It would be interesting........

it looks like the holes line up and the upper inners while cut to fit around the 08 cluster look identical in size and shape on the outside.... someone has got to know the answer to this..if not,i may just buy em tomorrow and re sell if i have to....SHADI, you'll buy them from me...right?,,,haha

as far as the gauge goes you might have to repin the connector, i'm not sure, if i get a hold of an 08 gauge connector wiring diagram i could tell...
thumb_up.gif
the map select would be an issue.

Re: 08 gauge cluster on an 02'

The bolts on the bottom of the gauge line up, the top 2 rubber grommets are off. As far as wiring I havn't done it yet. but am sure with some patients it can be done. You can use the 08 body and the 07 wiring and cluster

Back