'08 Fairing Mod (Gteeing ANTZY!!!!)

Spitz

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,

I took about three hours, tin snips a sheet of stucco grate (Lowes/Home Depot) & JB Weld!!! Now all I have to do is sorak pait it black or even plasti coat it!!!!!

photo.jpg

photo(2).jpg

photo(3).jpg

photo(4).jpg

looks cool so, how long have you been playing guitar. it must be yours cause we don't let anyone put their stuff that close to the busas

Good pickup Zook......been playing on and off just for fun for about a year now. It's a great sounding accoustical......don't even know the brand name!!!

Thanks for all the praise guys! If you guys do this, I'm sure glad I did it with some gloves on, that stucco rips up your hands! NOw just to figure out what to do NEXT!!!!

I 've had a sheet of stucco grate in the garage for over a year and it still looks like new. I believe it is plated aluminum. Just leave it bare, looks good.

Ron

I 've had a sheet of stucco grate in the garage for over a year and it still looks like new. I believe it is plated aluminum. Just leave it bare, looks good.

Ron

I know that this tarnishes VERY easily and I don't want to put up with something that EXTREMELY high maintenance.

I am going Black/black with the bike. But thanks for the compliments!!!

I just finished spray painting them black! I'm at work right now. I'll post up pics when I get home in the am!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back