08 busa

Put it this way - its very heavy and hurts if your foot slips at slow speed and you almost drop it in the garage because your wife oiled her bikes chain and split chain lube all over the ground and then washed the bike so the floor was an oil slick. When it lands on your inside calf and you have to try and heave it back upright... i'd say it feels "very heavy"... does that help?

oh... 220kgs dry

Jza

Put it this way - its very heavy and hurts if your foot slips at slow speed and you almost drop it in the garage because your wife oiled her bikes chain and split chain lube all over the ground and then washed the bike so the floor was an oil slick. When it lands on your inside calf and you have to try and heave it back upright... i'd say it feels "very heavy"... does that help?

oh... 220kgs dry

Jza
Do I detect a little venting?
cursin.gif

I think Suzuki claims 487lbs. or something close to that on the website (Dry).. You figure another 45 or so pounds for a full tank, and 8-10 pounds for a gallon of oil, etc. and you would be in the ballpark I believe.. The exhaust is around 45-50 pounds, so that is a huge Jenny Craig item if you go aftermarket....
cool.gif

Back