08 busa Slip on ?

yankee_gts

Registered
Has anyone tried this slip ons on any of their 08 Busa or even a 1st gen, that can give any feedback or even better a sound clip. I Planning on buying a 250 kit and would like to put something like this on my bike in order to show the swingarm better  
cool.gif

I got these off e-bay too. I like the open swing arm look too. I know people say thet are just exhaust tips for cars but I like them. $68 without or $83 with the homemade baffle. Not a close up pic but I can get one for ya right quick!

07_Busa_023.jpg

I would like to hear the sound of that as I dot like them too loud, Thanks for the quick reply's  
beerchug.gif

I found a clip the Lord Humongous slip on but on a 07 Busa

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go bro - take a peep at mine... I must warn you though, these bad boys are LOUD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are the ones I have installed on my bike right now a Yoshimura TRS System but since Im planning on a Fat Tire Kit I would like a set of slip ons where I can see my whole arm !!

well I decided to give it a try and if it doesnt work they way I wat them to I still have my TRS Slip ons
cool.gif

I will post video once I install them..

just ordered my slip ons from lord humongous, should be here any day. will let you know how they sound.

Back