06 Starting issues

Glad to hear you got it fixed. Was this problem from the dealer putting bike together or from the factory?

Standard warranty is 1 year.Extended adds 3
You can actaully get up to 5 years. Check out at oneida. they have pretty good deals. I beleive you can purchase as long as its not out of warranty
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Tool
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139403049 -->

That was a strange problem but glad it got resolved! That's not the kind of issue anyone would want with a brand new machine.

Glad to hear it was a (somewhat)simple fix~ As I was reading through the above posts I started wondering if you mistakingly put diesel fuel in the tank... seen it happen plenty of times~ Anyhow.. glad to see you're up and running again!
smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am new to the forum but, I had a question...I was in the twisties yesterday and pulled over with a couple of buddies for a break. when I tried to start my bike up again, while in neutral with the kickstand up, it came on but the engine would not start. I had to play with it a little, putting it in first gear and pushing in the kick stand ignition kill, among other things and it finally started. It was almost as if the bike was fully juiced electrically wise but it would not start. it gave me problems like that throughout the rest of the day when I would shut it off and try to turn it back on. does anyone know about this problem or know how I can fix it? I have a 07 so, the bike is pretty new. I do have a PCIII on it but the map is for yoshimura pipes not akrapovic bolt ons. thanks

Back