05 le at the world of wheels

IFLYLOW- I'm not from b-ham. I'm from Tuscaloosa.  I went to the wow sat. though.
Tuscaloosa
wow.gif
, and me being a graduate of Tuscaloosa High (when it was Tuscaloosa High) and the U of Alabama  
jump9.gif

Way too flashy for me, but I still appreciate the work.

IFLYLOW and DaCol, I graduated from Tuscaloosa County High!

Nice bike, but a little over the top for my taste. Obviously a lot of $$$$$ went into this project.

I'm the opposite on the extended tail. I hate them. They look like crap. Why would i want a big birdlike beak for a tail?
rock.gif

Did i mention that it looks like donkey turd?

Plus, that Busa isn't a LE anymore, he shoulda left the white.

I'm the opposite on the extended tail. I hate them. They look like crap. Why would i want a big birdlike beak for a tail?  
rock.gif

Did i mention that it looks like donkey turd?

Plus, that Busa isn't a LE anymore, he shoulda left the white.
its a 05 LE not 06, but I agree with you on the ext tail.

A friend of mine built that bike for him and it was painted at another friends shop.(www.fantasiesonwheels.com) it had about 300 miles on it when they broke it down.there is alot of work that went into it but its not my style. I like to ride mine. But the limited wheels off that bike are now chromed and sitting on my baby..

<!--EDIT|porkyb
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140662683 -->

busa13.jpg

A friend of mine built that bike for him . it had about 300 miles on it when they broke it down.there is alot of work that went into it but its not my style. I like to ride mine. But the limited wheels off that bike are now chromed and sitting on my baby..
....and your stinking '04 wheels will be on my '05 when they get back from the chromers ...LOL

Nice Picture  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|rydfree
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140661828 -->

What all that bling and a stock seat? I dont like all the show and no-go. Like low riders..i can say yeah that took alot of work and such..just not my cup of tea...i do dig the paint though.

Back