04' le or 02' le

Ben, having to buy another tail section isn't bad considering the extra cash i'd have to spend going out of state to get one.

Ben, having to buy another tail section isn't bad considering the extra cash i'd have to spend going out of state to get one.
yeah? well... you got a torque wrench.
tounge.gif

You just don't want to see another stretched and lowered Busa sittin in my garage. LOL You'll learn one day young grasshoppa. Hanging turns hard with a nice condition bike is like playing Russian Roulette, your gonna bite the bullet eventually and that sweet bike will be no more. That's why i don't hang them hard anymore... what was i trying to accomplish? If i drug my knee what next? Just how fast is fast enough?

I don't have the income for a trackday addiction.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152911238 -->

Supposedly one of my buds from NoVa is gonna buy my 04' Sunkist Busa. So i've been thinking of joining the LE owners rank and have come upon a fork in my road of thought. The 02'LE, or the 04'LE.

I dig them both and am having a tough time deciding. I know, what a delimma. LOL
I like all the solid color Busa's........but my fave (and the one that I own
wink.gif
) is the 04 red. I like bright colors, and in the sun it has to be seen to be believed.....just looking at that eye candy makes me feel good. Plus blacks a pain to keep looking sharp. And I'm pretty careful about where/when I speed, so standing out aint a prob. But all the attention the red gets can be a little nerve wracking when it comes to parking ect......

If my opinion counts, I say the 04 le. You love color too much and will not be happy for long with an all black bike. Not to mention, it will cost at least $1000 more to get the 02 you were looking at.

My 04 LE stands out anywhere and especially down the road. The black - is more beatiful IMO though. Lotsa black on the road these days...

Do you like distinction or do you like what everyone else is drivin?

My fav colors - blue and silver. I own an '04 LE.... my bike - turns heads.

I ride a bright orange bike now, so standing out in the crowd doesn't bother me. Like everyone else, i see a nice condition 02'LE and find myself staring.

This is a tough call.

Back