04' le or 02' le

Need More Reasons, Here's a couple...

Again sorry these pucs are dated, I just realized that I haven't been taking many pics of her...

post-6-07478-_revsnewpipespost01.jpg

And yeah, She still shines like that, little fuss... Low hassle, california Car dusters, lots of Proshine and microfiber....

post-6-07517-_revsnewpipespost02.jpg

On the other hand, black does tend to hide some of the curves...and my frame (is) black.

<!--EDIT|CBXRider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152857707 -->

IMG021__Small_.JPG

Red is my favorite color, so I say get the '04. On the other hand, the red says "ARREST ME" all over it. The '02 black is bad a$$, but a pain to keep clean. Oh what the hell--GET THEM BOTH!!!

What DJ said
wink.gif
I love the red ones, but that black '02 is sweet...first one I looked for when I was shopping; didn't like the damaged one I'd found
sad.gif

Besides, 02 is BUG Free, despite reports of starter kickback, and the processor is 32 bit.
thumbs-up.gif

BLAS32, glad to see you out there and I love the R1...

How's it treating you?

Paul... You know my answer... 02 ya bastid... Seems to be the majority vote here too... plus with the tail on the 04....

Besides, 02 is BUG Free, despite reports of starter kickback, and the processor is 32 bit.  
thumbs-up.gif

BLAS32, glad to see you out there and I love the R1...

How's it treating you?
What's up Revlis!!
The bike is great.  Had an 05 1K Gixxer and it was small for me (6-3).  The R1 fits me much better...has less low end power but hits hard at 8000rpms.  As far as looks, no other 1K can touch it!!

Back