High Tech Wasp Eliminator

mike1180

Banned
Well we had a big one under the porch.
OK..... until I got stung yesterday.
Soooooooo....
Out comes the Vacuflow, made sure the hole was the right size and let her run for 4 hours -
All gone.
Make sure you coil the hose a few times so they rattle down the sides and then they are dead before they hit the bag.

Gotta love technology. :laugh:

wasp.JPG

No dynomite involved~?~ LoL

I've been having BIG bee issues this year.

Back my shoulder right through one paper hornets nest.

Bet I've torn down more nests this year and been stung more than I have in the last 10 years combined.

Fighting a yellow jackets nest in the ground right now~!~

Fighting a yellow jackets nest in the ground right now~!~[/QUOTE]

Flood the nest with a garden hose ,:thumbsup:all gone !

How many did you actually get like that? ???

I got the whole nest. They come in and get sucked away and the ones going out get sucked away.
They really are quite stupid, to fly into a tornado trying to get home.
In 4 hours all of them have made the trip in or out, and end up in the bag.

Hey Brake Kleen works good for all those pests listed here too.
It is expensive and stinks a bit (I have a dog and grandkids so my way was better) but one wif of it and they are dead.
Sprays nice and far too so you can spary it as you walk up to the nest.

Happy Hunting! :thumbsup:

Gasoline works wonders :firedevil:

:thumbsup:

I had a nest in a cinder block that was laying on it's side and blocked at the back.
I came up from behind and poured a cup of gas in front of it and lit it.
They tried to get in and out and went down in flames! Then they waited in there for the flames to die down.
I took a balloon and put 1/2 cup of gas in it and bowled it through the flames into the nest and "Boom" all gone.

You can also use a syringe needle (like from a diabetic), fill it wth gas and light it as it you squirt it out.
Shoots about 10 feet, 8 inch tube of flame!

Like I said I have grandkids (inherited), and thier parents already think I'm nuts enough with this bike, so I have to be tamer now. :laugh:

Last edited:
You don't have to light the gas, unless you need the rush.

lol, the gasoline evaporates and destroys thier wings.

But the flames are prettier.:laugh:

No dynomite involved~?~ LoL

I've been having BIG bee issues this year.

Back my shoulder right through one paper hornets nest.

Bet I've torn down more nests this year and been stung more than I have in the last 10 years combined.

Fighting a yellow jackets nest in the ground right now~!~
DO Not fight yellow Jackets. They WILL win. Wait till dark and pour gas in their hole, I mean the hole in the ground where they nest.:laugh:. Yellow Jackets will chase you down, I think they are Terrorists dressed up like yellow jackets. OOOH, they some baaaad azzes.

DO Not fight yellow Jackets. They WILL win. Wait till dark and pour gas in their hole, I mean the hole in the ground where they nest.:laugh:. Yellow Jackets will chase you down, I think they are Terrorists dressed up like yellow jackets. OOOH, they some baaaad azzes.

:laugh:

snl_killer_bees.jpg

Back