Finally finished all the mods on my 02 blk/blu

busabrother

Registered
Well, it took some time and a lot of elbow grease, but i finally finished all of her 2003 mods. Probably do a few more 2004. But for now she is all back together. I will list the mods , then post pics when i clean her up and the sun comes back out in a couple of days.

Full muzzy titanium, pc3r, ATRE, New bt-010's, illumiglo gauges, bmc race air filter, rumble import undertail..with icemanns krazy superbright LED's, blue chrome windscreen, Phat Ass custom seats by TOBIN, rear hugger, xenon blue hi/low headlights, clear turnsignals,and a performance kill switch.

I plan on adding icemanns HID kit and contemplating NOS at tax time will keep ya posted. though. Be on the lookout for all the oics...coming soon!! By the way since i bought the bike in September, i have only ridden it three or four times. Trying to make sure she is right for next season!!!

smile.gif

Nice work busabrother!
beerchug.gif

Looks like you got the undertail fasteners all worked out.
biggrin.gif

Very nice
smile.gif
Good job! I can't wait till I get time to do some mods like all you guys and girls!

Hey Busa bra, bike looks great. Love the color's and it's clean. Ref your clear front turn signal covers. The "amber" still shows thru when the lights are NOT lit. You might check these out. They are regular bulbs that blink amber but disappear inside the clear lens when not lit.

CHROME BULBS

icemann or any one else for that matter have you had experience with this company?   Also are there any cheaper alternatives?  Hell anybody want to split the cost.  I think its two pair for the price.  Someone clarify. Any takers?

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071629165 -->

Back