Swing arm extension

pierced101

Registered
i am purchasing a new 2006 hayabusa and want to lower and stetch it. i'm doing it for cosmetic reason's. i want to do it off the showroom floor. i want to have everything ordered and know the cost.(to convince my wife) i would appreciate th advice an d any good links to find the parts. i want to stetch it 4-6 inches and need to know whart all i need to order. thanks

Get Exoticycle extensions...
It is popular opinion that they are the best all around...
Ping Jester here on the board...
He will give you a great price and service to match...

David

+1 on Exotic Cycle-get their extensions, a new Chain (mebbe 150 link-ask them if it will be enuf for the stretch you want, when you order parts) and a new longer chain protector. then some lowering links and a triple clamp cover that allows you to drop forks.

ball park on all that-$200 for extensions, $250 for a chain, $100 for protector, $200 for lowering links n triple cover. just to get you started...you will find prices jump for high-quality stuff by 10/20% more.

+1 on Exotic Cycle-get their extensions, a new Chain (mebbe 150 link-ask them if it will be enuf for the stretch you want, when you order parts) and a new longer chain protector. then some lowering links and a triple clamp cover that allows you to drop forks.

ball park on all that-$200 for extensions, $250 for a chain, $100 for protector, $200 for lowering links n triple cover. just to get you started...you will find prices jump for high-quality stuff by 10/20% more.

Here's the before and after shots. I keep forgetting to get pics of the other side with chain and guard.
Just did this mod this summer, gonna cost about a grand, depending on how you lower.

Exotic Extensions - $335
Lowering Links - $40 - $100
Upper Clamp - $200 - $250 or Risers - $50-$100
EK ZZZ Chain (150 links, cut off about 10" of length) - $200
Tiger Racing Chain Guard - $80

Before:
post-6-73350-before.jpg

After:
post-6-73411-after.jpg

Back