~~my wheels are on the way~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Whoops. Forgot. Sold them already to Sageronin!
laugh.gif

I'm easily confused.
wow.gif

Wait! I did order some others. Be here in a month so stay tuned boys and girls..

Me think they be real
cool.gif

hogger...

146_0402_bg07_z.jpg

What!! after all that harrassing you did to poor GPW,you now are not taking them?? Man,I really think the heat is starting to get to you......
biggrin.gif

are those there what they call,stage 1's??

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154121043 -->

i love those wheels, so if you get more confused please ship them to me. ha ha

What!! after all that harrassing you did to poor GPW,you now are not taking them?? Man,I really think the heat is starting to get to you......
biggrin.gif

are those there what they call,stage 1's??
GPW is a stand up guy. No worries with Greg. He phoned me with an issue concerning the wheels after removal. Said if I did not want them he would give me $100.00 more than I paid.

Well, being the guy that I am (or try to be) I figured he had another buyer. He did. I just couldn't let GPW's friend pay more than I did so off they go..passed on the deal. Monies quickly sent I might add.

The wheels pictured were the orginal ones GPW had on his ride.

All is good..no worries..ordered new forged alum. wheels today. Be two to three weeks before arrival. I'll post pictures.
laugh.gif

hogger...

I'm still thinking on the stock set I currently have. Might sell..might not. Depends on the offer I suppose.

Low miles on tires and rims. Would consider selling with cush drive and sprocket. Sprocket has 30 miles on it and is a 40 tooth. Wheels and tires around 400 give or take.

hogger...

116_1676.JPG

Yep ... thanks John and Greg for letting me in on a great deal. GPW is helping me upgrade "Ronin" to a leaner and meaner twisty machine!!

That sneak peak looks nice John...

Just give the 40 sprocket away....nobody would actually pay for that!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yep ... thanks John and Greg for letting me in on a great deal. GPW is helping me upgrade "Ronin" to a leaner and meaner twisty machine!!
no problem. Just did not seem right to charge "more" for something already there.

I'm sure you will return the favor at some point in time.

hogger...

That sneak peak looks nice John...

Just give the 40 sprocket away....nobody would actually pay for that!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
eBay..or trade for something else.

The new set comes with sprocket, carrier, valve stems, bearings. All complete.

Mount the new Avons sitting on the shelf and vola!

hogger...

101_0135.JPG

biggrin.gif

Back