Rizoma mirrors on a 2006 busa

very nice

I'm saving for the BSTs myself
I like the look of the Marchesinis more
But those CF are way too trick

Nice additions all around!!
Yeah, I am gonna have to switch a few things up when I take the gold wheels off. But it should look good when we are done. Looking at the handling and rotational mass (un-sprung weight) benefits more than the perfect look. Might use a wheel trim color to get it right. Will know more when they get here and get them fitted.

r1.jpg

BST_Rear_Wheel_inc_Sprocket.jpg

Maybe a wheel trim in gold to keep the Gold scheme going.

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152110061 -->

how about the gold sprocket & valve stem
that would coordinate w/ what u already have

I think PJ has gold valve stems at 90 degree angles

Good idea, I guess you mean for the BST wheels? I wish I would have thought of it before, just bought a black 520 40 tooth sprocket. The gold would look sharp along with the valve stems.

Good point, like the wife said tonight get them on the bike and the scheme will all fall into place..

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152150264 -->

Good idea, I guess you mean for the BST wheels? I wish I would have thought of it before, just bought a black 520 40 tooth sprocket. The gold would look sharp along with the valve stems.
no gotta gold..been looking since buying your wheels.

Rear sprocket will look fine in black. You might add these..I have some on the way to offset the wheel.

hogger...

ZOOMCABSUPAIR.jpg

no gotta gold..been looking since buying your wheels.

Rear sprocket will look fine in black. You might add these..I have some on the way to offset the wheel.

hogger...
Have them already on the bike...I see we think alike..

I did not because I forgot. But you should contact Titanium Axle Bolt and get the Titanium rear axle bolt. Now that I remembered I will order mine tomorrow. Its almost half the weight of the stocker. If you don't see them on the site call they have them.

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152153941 -->

Geese, we could get into a lot of trouble in a parts store. Where did you get the fairing bolts?

there is two (2) fairing kits listed. Scroll down to the titanium one.

I just picked up the first set you see on ebay. Don't need them just the price was right. If you want those you can buy them...cost me $34.00 with ship so let us say $38.00 to you.

hogger...

100_0008.JPG

I might also add that you will have a few left over. I used them in the front fender and the chain guard pictured here.

And yes..those are titanium axle adjusters and sproket nuts in the picture.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152156713 -->

100_0070.JPG

Back