Calling upon the greater busa knowledge

bbbsleeper

Registered
It's been three years since I've posted due to my misshap with my black/gray '03. I must say I'm starving to death over another busa, my dad's Valkrie just doesn't scratch the itch. My Question. I assume since I actually have money now I will dump alot into a busa, would it be better to by new again, or to get a used since most of the things, like wheels fairings exhausts and so on will be replaced. My big concern is my delight in speed I don't want a wheel to fall off or something.

Not to nit pick but your last log in was April of 2004... that is only two years...
rock.gif
laugh.gif

If you've already got your mind made up on things that you want to change I would find a used bike with a good motor and tranny. Save the money on a new one and add to the list of mods.

USED USED USED

Cannot repeat enough. Go used and save some money. Sell it in 2009 and get the new upgraded Hayabusa that has been sorted out.

Sont buy new now and new again in 1-3 years time. You lose a lot of money that way.

I would buy used now because of the potential of change in the coming year...Or save and have even more to invest in the upgraded Busa...If that ever happens...

If you are going to buy used, wait until this fall. With a good possibility that a redesigned busa is coming out, that will drop the value of '99-'06 busas. You'll pay less for the same bike, just wait 4-6 months.

Thanks for opinions. I would love to Carbon out an 06' I don't know if I can wait another 6 months for price drop. Can anyone tell me I thought there were a few minor prob with pre 03. couldn't remember though. I found out 2 weeks ago my old busa is now 285 turbo, stretched and slammed. Vry nice but I'm more of the carving type.

Here's some pics of it. It really gave me fever for one.

DSCN5210.JPG

Back