smile_face_r.gif

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

My Baby  '06  
bowdown.gif

undertail2.jpg

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154060991 -->

ok.... after seeing a half dozen or so white LE '06s... I gotta ask... Because it's the reason I went cranberry/black instead... How the HECK do you people keep them clean? I stopped at the dealer today to set up my first service and I took a look at their LE. Dust everywhere. No bugs, but I can only imagine how nasty those bugs gotta be on that beautiful white skin...
smile.gif

ok....  after seeing a half dozen or so white LE '06s...  I gotta ask...  Because it's the reason I went cranberry/black instead...  How the HECK do you people keep them clean?  I stopped at the dealer today to set up my first service and I took a look at their LE.  Dust everywhere.  No bugs, but I can only imagine how nasty those bugs gotta be on that beautiful white skin...  
smile.gif
I don't foresee washing her all the time but I do foresee wiping her down after or before every ride.

The bugs.... :smile: ...I have a wasp stuck in the grill of my front air intake I just saw when I took some pictures. Because of the bugs I know I have to wipe her down on a regular. I live in the suburbs so I know after every ride she'll have some victims on her.

How do the owners of the black busa's handle keeping theirs clean?

ok....  after seeing a half dozen or so white LE '06s...  I gotta ask...  Because it's the reason I went cranberry/black instead...  How the HECK do you people keep them clean?  I stopped at the dealer today to set up my first service and I took a look at their LE.  Dust everywhere.  No bugs, but I can only imagine how nasty those bugs gotta be on that beautiful white skin...  
smile.gif
I don't foresee washing her all the time but I do foresee wiping her down after or before every ride.

The bugs.... :smile: ...I have a wasp stuck in the grill of my front air intake I just saw when I took some pictures.  Because of the bugs I know I have to wipe her down on a regular.  I live in the suburbs so I know after every ride she'll have some victims on her.

How do the owners of the black busa's handle keeping theirs clean?
Meguires fast wax is in my hand before i turn the bike off.
afro.gif

Although the bugs in my intake grills are another topic.
cussing.gif

Thank you all for your pic's--@ 95 now. Birdaprey---wicked looking and beautiful--- and Guclu-- the B/W photo-- awsome. So many nice ones---
wink.gif

Back