ART Exotic Motorcycle Accessories

Skak

Registered
If anyone has one or knows where to find a picture of one installed on the Hayabusa, would you please post a pic and the name of the place where you bought it?

Please.

get them here there's other places as well

As for pics, I have one on mine but put the bra back on to cover a dent... Warbaby has one floating around of his
cool.gif

Thanks!  Do you like it?  Is it worth the $40?  I have the Suzuki bra but I think it covers up too much of the paint and makes the bike look more like a sofa.

yeah I loved it, til I got a dang crease in the tank... can't afford to replace it and cant stand to look at it anymore so the bra went back on... prior to the bra being back on it was very nice
smile.gif

I don't recall where I got mine (ordered it in `02 when I first got the Busa) but I paid $30-something. When the surface gets minor scratches from belt buckles, zippers, etc., it can be hand polished back to a high shine by using a good plastic polish like "Honda Gloss" or even metal polish. I just put a dab of polish on a clean cloth wrapped around two fingers and shine it like I would chrome or polished metal. It comes back to life easily and looks essentially new afterwards.
wink.gif

Nice they are they are.. If you look close mine says Hayabusa on it ..Targa acc. 36.00 bucks I think..

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118584450 -->

New_mods_to_Busa_017.jpg

Back