Exhaust? 4:2 or 4:2:1

ive just recently put the hmf hi dual mounts and they did melt the bottom right fairing.. i then wrapped then and it still gets hot enuf to melt it.. so next step is to cut a section out to give it another air duct... heres a pic of the side view.. (i will posting pix of all the mods i have done very soon)

well im computer ignorant i guess i thought i had the pic uploaded correctly but guess i didnt.. u can email me at GSXR11001996@AOL.COM for it and ill send u a backend pic also to see how i did the tail lites

Dscn0946.jpg

My buddy dropped by on his xx blackbird today with a 4-2-1 Akra. My bus sounded like a sewing machine next to his. Took his bike for a drive and I have to say it is so much more satisfying with the sound. Although a quiet type, I'm thinking I'll have to get some sound!

it just so happens im about to have dyno numbers on an hmf highmount vs brock hindle gen 3 sometime today or tomorrow.

I am switching right now to gen 3.
How do you like your new Gen 3? Could you please post those dyno runs? From what I gather, those 2 exhausts are about the top of the line (hp wise) for the busa? Does this sound correct?

Thanks

Anyone Have any problems with HMF High mounts heat wise?  Any warped/melted plastics?  Etc...

And do you have to remove the the rear lower piece of your fairing for them to fit...You know, that piece right in front of the rear tire that collescts all the road crap inside?

yeah i have some melting going on near the bottom of the right fairing. u can see the discoloration near the bottom of the fairing. and i couldnt get that lower rear piece back on so i said fugg it and i think it look pretty good without it. heres a back end pic (if i upload correctly)

Dscn0947.jpg

Back