HMF Exhaust Question

RaynTerror

Registered
i've almost decided to go with the HMF high mount exhaust, but I'm not sure if i want the 4-2-1 or the 4-2-1-2 setup. Does the single can make more power than the duals(how much)? I think the duals look cooler but if the single makes a lot more power, i'm gonna go with it.

<!--EDIT|RaynTerror
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077062665 -->

hayabusaparts.com I'm sure they can help you out.They have dyno sheets listed on site also. look into the 4
cool.gif
1 Big Bird that is the one I think I'm going with....

i love the looks of the high mount. it's freekn sweet! i just cant decide if i wanna go with the duals or single. i checked out a few sites including hayabusaparts.com and couldnt find a comparison. i'd like to here some opinions...WHAT DO YOU THINK??? which one will turn more heads? if the single makes a sh!t load more power then i know i'm gettin that one.
Are there any other high mount systems out there?

i love the looks of the high mount. it's freekn sweet! i just cant decide if i wanna go with the duals or single. i checked out a few sites including hayabusaparts.com and couldnt find a comparison. i'd like to here some opinions...WHAT DO YOU THINK??? which one will turn more heads? if the single makes a sh!t load more power then i know i'm gettin that one.
Are there any other high mount systems out there?
Go with what you like like looks wise. The performance difference is next to nothing. Weight is only about 5lbs for the extra can. 4lbs for the extra spliter

Back