Todays ride pix...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Hooked up with Ride_or_Fish and crew with Blackbird Jim and his Bud FJR/R1 Rob...

Had breakfast...

S1.jpg

then hit some backroads....

S2.jpg

then it was off to the feeding grounds...

S3.jpg

where yours truely feasted on calimari...

S4.jpg

Great day Paul and Jeff?...ya missed a good one.
sad.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Bill, thanks for the invite to today.  See? I really did snap a picture with your camera!  
laugh.gif
Your very welcome and thanks for coming along...and?...thanks for not one but two good shots...here's the 2nd...

S5.jpg

I luv my Busa...the down low gut wrenching torque of a big twin with the snotty rip roaring rush of an inline 4 all wrapped up in one...the best of both worlds.
biggrin.gif

and?...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Looks like you guys had a great time. It was 60 in KC today so I was able to get out and do some riding too! Thanks for the pics.

looks like a place down in port charlotte I used to go in the mid 90's....

abandoned real estate scam areas...they just lay the roads and take people on helicopter rides to "show" the potential sukers the new build sites.
talk about buying swampland! lol

wish we headed further south...I went with another groups of 6 myself.....wound up in Sebring at the old diner.

nice day but WINDY!

Nice! It was perfect weather. Did a stint on the Bus myself in the AM, followed up with some dual-sport action on the DRZ. Diversity is a splendid thing. What a nice day.

uggghh....i live in WI....u guys suk.:p nah, not really but damn I'm jealous. great pix that scenery is awesum. lucky fcukrs.

Thanks for the pics!  How'd the hump stickers go over?
biggrin.gif
You're very welcome and...I think the stickers "went over" just fine...member Ride_Or_Fish seemed to appreciate my idea of condensing/isolating them onto the hump as they all go on when the hump goes on or?...they all come right back off when I remove the hump and mount the passenger pillion..thereby?...making my busa kinda like me it's owner...

"Bi-Polar"
laugh.gif
wait...that's not funny...fug it...yes it is!
tounge.gif
see?
laugh.gif

anyways...the young squidlys seemed to have a bit of respect for us old dawgs after I got done hacking my way through the audience corner there and exiting it by laying down a sweet fishtailing darky followed with some seriouse power wheelies once the rear hooked back up on the back straight...one even commented to me...

"Those are some fast bikes ya'll got there."
wow.gif

made my day...pathetic...ain't it?...but it's still my life and my busa and I love both...but not as much as my wife and daughters...as it should be and..

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: "cause I can't fugg'in spell fer shid"|1143500554 -->

laugh.gif

Back