Pacific Northwest

For me Bent going to Laguna is just a small part of the fun, riding the roads in Northern CA are just un real compared to what we have here in WA. Hwy 96 and 36 are a must do if you have not road them yet I would do what ever you can to ride them. There like HWY 20 here in WA but longer and without traffic. That is what I go for, 4 days down 500 miles a day on some of the twistiest roads we can find.

Vena, you ride a black Katana right?

This is you?

DSC00479.JPG

Tervlover
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.28

SCOOTERGIRL - I know I'm 40 lbs heavier than you, but do you have to tell people that I would "really ROUND out the pack". LOL[/QUOTE]

Ok....I'll call BS on this one. You forget, some of us HAVE met you.

No kidding! I'm sure it is closer to the other way around. I think I was her size when I was born.

Neeley reserved a room for Sportbikes Northwest and the Lawman ride.

Combined with MJNs ride and our ride to Yellowstone along with my regular 300 mile rides and a few misc events that pretty much books up my season.
smile.gif

With that being said , I hope its all wreck and ticket free..not just for me but for all
of my friends here in the Pac Northwest.

BentValve Posted on Mar. 05 2006,01:25
I hope its all wreck and ticket free..not just for me but for all
of my friends here in the Pac Northwest. [/QUOTE]

beerchug.gif

I'll drink to that!

I'll tell ya man, after reading the article in the paper a few weeks back about the $1,100.00 fine for 100+ in Oregon...I think I'm gonna back it off a notch or two this season. I want to continue enjoying my ride!
wink.gif

I hear ya, I am all for chilling out this year.

Well except for a little teeny tiny bit when nobody is looking we can go shred up a little bit...shhh , dont tell nobody!
tounge.gif

Back