Showdown In the West/Resurrection of Bikes 2

Very nice!
thumbs-up.gif

You both can have your chance at the next show in feb. the portland roadster show so that should give both of you time to catch up.The 600 may not be there it's on ebay.I may have something else special done by then though.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132803374 -->

I see he has great taste, too. He had three bikes to choose from and he jumped on the...

Attached Image[/QUOTE]

Actually Daniel did'nt want to scratch up the suzuk so he let him climb on the kawi, LMAO
biggrin.gif

It didn't matter the suzuki was raced all last season anyways and has it share of war wounds,ask cache about he 140 mph cell phone incident!!!!!!!!!!
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

You both can have your chance at the next show in feb. the portland roadster show so that should give both of you time to catch up.The 600 may not be there it's on ebay.I may have something else special done by then though.
Send me info on that show when you get it. I'll take my bike to Cloud 9 to get it prepared to whoop your azz.

Thanks guys and girls,I dedicate myself to bring this to the NW,and it will come around before long,we are in a Roadrace meeca,and it's not their style,but there are lookers here.

Thinker,your funny but you know I would hook it up too for GP.I will let you know soon as I get dates.I'm gonna try and travel to some shows in Or,and Wa next year lord willing.

Back