Added

xzvs

Registered
OWWWWch!! #$^%#@ mod bug!!!

yosh.JPG

I can't figure out how to take the original windscreen off. I need a darn manual,. My other bike was easy to work on, this Busa (even though I love it to death) seems like it will be a pain to work on.

Take the 2 screws out and pull out the rubber expansion nuts -- may need a pocket screwdriver (be careful not to lose or damage ) Screen then slides straight back. Slide replacement in. Line up the holes as best you can then then put screws back into rubber nuts (do not tighten just set them in there) use screw head (thumb)to push nut back in and then tighten screw.

hmm, I figured there were more hidden screws. Can those plastic rubber nuts be replaced with screws? I am not real fond of those.

DAMN NICE BIKE! HOW ARE THOSE REAPERS? HOW FAR DO THEY BRING UP THE HANDLE BARS? MY BACK IS KICKING MY AZZ OVER THE YEARS.
wink.gif

After having about 5 different screens on my Busa, I must say that the Puig is the best made and the most solid out of them all. I have the solid black touring screen. I might even buy one like yours just to try!!!

The reapers bring up the bars 1.25" and make a world of difference. Good thing I did the puig at the same time cause the stock screen was blasting me in my chest and keeping a lot of weight off my wrists

Back