Pacific Northwest

GREAT pics BV!!! Thank you so much for sharing them. We sure did see some beautiful country!!!

thanks.
smile.gif

Neeley has a bunch too...he is goning to put them on CD and send them to me and I will host them on my website when I get them.
smile.gif

I will likely go to the Oyster run if you want to pencil in a short ride to go along with it.
smile.gif
Lets go early.
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

I'm out for Oyster Run!
sad.gif
Would love to go but have other obligation this coming weekend!!!!

I can meet anyone that wants to go at the I-5 and 512 mcdonalds parking lot @ 7:00. I wouldn't mind a short ride after . I useually try to leave the run by 12:00. BV if you know some roads around there lets do it . So lets see who wants to go . Sorry you can't make it SG.

So youd like to get to Anacortes by what time and how long do you want to stay? Where did you want to eat lunch?

We could ride the back way to Chuckanut drive and ride that or we could ride the back way to Old highway 99 and take
that up to highway 9 and take some cool roads out that way.

We could take Chuckanut to Bellingham and have lunch there , I know a great Chinese Buffet in Bellingham...
afterwards we could ride out to Highway 9 and I would ride back with you all to about Arlington...though
it would be sad to pass up 530 if your right there..I love that road.

We could take 9 to hwy 20...ride that to Rockport then cut back on the 530 and ride that to hwy 9 in Arlington.

Then you all could ride hwy 9 all the way back to the 522 or just head out to I5.

So many roads, so little time!!

Just let me know how long of a ride you guys want to do and give me some times.

wow.gif
What all do you have done to it so far? And are you going to ride with us to the oyster run ?

Of course if he does want to come up I have a spare room and he can spend the night here in Bellingham.

cool.gif

Well lets figure a meeting place to ride into Anacortes. Lets just meet up , ride in and hang out.   Maybe go have lunch somewhere....we can decide after we get there if we want to just stay or go for a ride.

If you guys would like to take a more scenic ride into Anacortes then lets meet @ Skagit Power Sports in Burlington, we will take the back way to hwy 20 and ride into town that way.
We will be riding the 'speed limit +5' ;) ...too many bikes and cops for anything fast.

Who all is going?

ZXMurphy is riding in from Bellingham with me.

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127320983 -->

My buddy Jay will be coming with me . Anyone else?? What time would you want to meet BV?

I'm workin on sunday, I hope this years run is better than the last few, too many just drive around with no regards for the "sickle riders"

<!--EDIT|maggiesboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127359730 -->

Back