Pacific Northwest

biggrin.gif

Saint Helens was great yesterday, weather was very good and sky was clear views of the mountains all the way into Oregon.
Hwy 410 (Chinook Pass) is now in good shape, a new paving job, about time. Hwy 123 is good too. Windy Ridge for you going up there have 2 area of gravel there working on the road. We did about 279 miles left Seattle at 3:00 PM and back home at 9:30 PM.

So as scheduled we are gonna leave early the 17th and get back late on the 18th.

The map details are confidential.
cool.gif

Yea!! Cache now you can ride with a group of us! Congrates, and get up some pics when you pick her up! OH, and that seattle forum thing .... Good Idea BV!

Well its blurry but I posted a picture all by myself.:D I have alot of problems with computers.???

You guys should not count on the weather man being right, our ride the 28th was supposed to be like a 70% chance of rain and it did not end up raining until I was just about home.

Just bring a rain jacket!
cool.gif

I don't mind a sprinkle and you are correct about Washington weathermen. It's just not looking too promising!

I should have my next busa in a week. buddy in Bremerton has it...

cant wait!
pics?  What year is it?  Congrats!!
it is a twin to my last one, but almost showroom condition, and some mods done to it that I wanted anyway....

2002 Blue/Black, 9k miles,
complete Brock's clutch setup(done at Brock's shop),
Tobin seat,
bunch of stuff. I'm gonna sell the exhaust off it when I pick it up... Brock's Gen3 Streetsmart system. Will probably raffle it off, or somethin.

Back