Lunches

What kind of times do busa's make slightly modified compared to stock.
depends on teh rider
Different riders certainly get different results...For instance with all that I have done to my bike the best I have run so far has been in the 6.40's 1/8th...Put a guy on and his fourth pass he ran a 6.14...If say Cache were to ride it he could more than likely push it in the fives...
evil.gif

Yes I was running about 10 pounds that day on the shinko..It was cold and I didn't want to spin!!

And the clutch is actually all the way out but the levers are adjusted down so it looks like it still in,I dont slip it very much..I kinda dump it but not dump if ya know what I mean!!And sorry No video footage at this time..

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey Jim,How do You post pics like that from their website?/when I try to right click it says access denied??

Hey Jim,How do You post pics like that from their website?/when I try to right click it says access denied??
It's not from the E-Town photo site. I'll try and find which one it was and get back to you.

E and I use two totally different launching techniques. I'm WOT and slip the clutch and he pretty much dumps the clutch, yet our 60' are quite close. I guess it's whatever gets the job done, who says who's right or who's wrong. I'm just hopeing to have my bike back together for this weekend. I hate dealing with parts over the net!

Ok you guys have went over this a hundred times and im a retard so let me get this strait.

When the light is about to turn green i start letting the clucth out and pin the throttle right
rock.gif

Yes..How did you do that??and no not from E-TOWN'S site..

The same one you got that pic from..theres another of Me on there right off the line..you could see My hand already off the clutch!!

Tell me how to post pics from there..

Leave on the last yellow,and you could pre-load the clutch a little..But everyone has their own way that works!!

What works for some doesn't for another..practice and more pratice..and don't be afraid to try different methods..

The 2 Busa's I race have stock arms slotted to go all the way back..A arm with 1" or 1" 1/2 extension really helps also..

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

And I'm going to have to foot shift because my Muzzy digi-kill is a POS!
Jim
never had a problem with my MRE kill switch.....

I am always more consistent with foot shifting too, within 1/100th of each pass, you?
I don't think I'm more consistent, but I do foot shift really well. My best pass on my bike foot shifting is 9.27 @ 151 Bike was sitting at 59" and useing a Mich. Pilot take off tire. 17/42 gearing.

Back