How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

Almost done with the majority of the C16 map, working with ecu editor to get the final afr at the big boost numbers. With the ecu editor setup and extended boost fueling, we will only be able to take this to around 35 pounds of boost, probably another 80 horse or so added to where we finished today. Run conditions today were 70 degrees, 29.8 in-Hg, 6% humidity . . . . :laugh:

BRANDONC16.jpg

Almost done with the majority of the C16 map, working with ecu editor to get the final afr at the big boost numbers. With the ecu editor setup and extended boost fueling, we will only be able to take this to around 35 pounds of boost, probably another 80 horse or so added to where we finished today. Run conditions today were 70 degrees, 29.8 in-Hg, 6% humidity . . . . :laugh:

Looks good! :thumbsup:

Is he going to be pissed if it doesn't pull 600whp? j/k :laugh: (not that he can even use that much power) :beerchug:

Making some power for sure.

I think he'll be upset if he doesn't get a 600hp dyno slip. Just up the correction factor LOL

Looks good! :thumbsup:

Is he going to be pissed if it doesn't pull 600whp? j/k :laugh: (not that he can even use that much power) :beerchug:

Making some power for sure.

I think he'll be upset if he doesn't get a 600hp dyno slip. Just up the correction factor LOL

At 500 rwhp, we are already beyond what anyone could or would ever use on the street, and putting that much hp down at the track requires a different platform (chassis-wise) than what we are working with here. At 35 pounds of boost, if this bike can muster 580 or so I will be happy with that. If we could take it to 38 pounds of boost, it would definately break 600 rwhp, its just that ecu editor software has not yet been extended that far. I cannot safely go beyond the range of the fuel mapping for the sake of a "dyno queen" number, and putting the engine at risk. My own personal street Ultra topped 600 rear wheel, and I ventured out one night with a tankful of C16, intending on putting it down on a white concrete stretch of road. At only 500 horse, I managed to scare the ever living :moon: out of myself, trying to keep it on the ground. Ever since then I have been more than happy riding around at "only" 400 rwhp on pump fuel. And that is the real beautiful thing about Ultras - their ability to make big numbers on pump gas.:laugh:

And that is the real beautiful thing about Ultras - their ability to make big numbers on pump gas.:laugh:
exactly! dyno queen numbers are kool for bragging rights but that's about it. 400 hp to the wheels on the street is gonna be absolutely BRUTAL!

chit, a 500 rwhp car is a pretty fast car even by todays standards. a 500 hp or 580 hp or whatever bike is like rolln around in a 2500 hp car on the streets....:poke:

im just blown away by the pumg gas number that bike made and considering 95% of his riding will likely be on pump gas that's what really matters here imo. I honestly cant remember ever seeing a bike make 406 almost 407 hp at 18 lbs on pump gas with any turbo.

and 265 lbs of torque is incredible! acceleration is what u feel with Torque. which is the brute force / power of the motor. hp is for maintaining highspeeds so thats not what impresss me the most. its always the torque that im lookn at. that thing is gonna be one real fast F-en bike that's for sure.

on pump gas he will be faster then most all race bikes at the track who were trailored in. thats the REAL bragging right imo. when you ride home and the they trailor it home.

My bike with just under 200hp literally feels like its gonna pull my arms off. I can't imagine what the torque would feel like on a bike like that! 500hp/265tq!!! Might shoot yourself into the next state if your not careful.

At 500 rwhp, we are already beyond what anyone could or would ever use on the street, and putting that much hp down at the track requires a different platform (chassis-wise) than what we are working with here. At 35 pounds of boost, if this bike can muster 580 or so I will be happy with that. If we could take it to 38 pounds of boost, it would definately break 600 rwhp, its just that ecu editor software has not yet been extended that far. I cannot safely go beyond the range of the fuel mapping for the sake of a "dyno queen" number, and putting the engine at risk. My own personal street Ultra topped 600 rear wheel, and I ventured out one night with a tankful of C16, intending on putting it down on a white concrete stretch of road. At only 500 horse, I managed to scare the ever living :moon: out of myself, trying to keep it on the ground. Ever since then I have been more than happy riding around at "only" 400 rwhp on pump fuel. And that is the real beautiful thing about Ultras - their ability to make big numbers on pump gas.:laugh:

Right now I'm glad I went with the small Turbo on mine. I've still got a lot of tweaking to do but wheelies through 4th gear and spining in 5th/6th at 220+ is just silly fun and I'm still on low boost. I haven't even turned it up yet... :laugh:

That's on a 1.5-mile runway, wouldn't even think of using that on the street (unless it was a blocked off tollway or something)... :whistle:

Seems like everyone's got a 600hp busa these days.

Look for my 700hp sheet/video coming soon.

If what I have is way to much that any bike can use on the street or track why would you want 700Hp? Are you making a all out race bike ?changing your Chassis ? No disrespect just wondering

If what I have is way to much that any bike can use on the street or track why would you want 700Hp? Are you making a all out race bike ?changing your Chassis ? No disrespect just wondering

Maybe he was just joking or being sarcastic.... For having probably one of the baddest street bikes in the midwest, you seem awfully defensive dude

Nope streetbike with a trip to the track every few weeks. And why? Well the government hasn't figured out how to tax or regulate power on turbo busas so why not?

The set up in question will make the dyno queen numbers, but it's not what it's ment for. The set up will however make some eyebrow raising numbers on a lot less then usual boost numbers. That's why.

Maybe he was just joking or being sarcastic.... For having probably one of the baddest street bikes in the midwest, you seem awfully defensive dude

No man not at all. People take things the wrong way and there is a lot of haters out in the world. Even my wife after being together 11 years still gets things twisted. I'm not the best at wording things that is all.

Nope streetbike with a trip to the track every few weeks. And why? Well the government hasn't figured out how to tax or regulate power on turbo busas so why not?

The set up in question will make the dyno queen numbers, but it's not what it's ment for. The set up will however make some eyebrow raising numbers on a lot less then usual boost numbers. That's why.

That's awesome

a GT42r shud make 700 hp all day long. dam thing is rated to like 1000 hp. how long it will last is the question I guess.

At least you started with a Stage-1, raced the crap out of it and worked your way up...looking forward to your next build! :laugh:

Yeah well forget you, I just got some turbo cams and my exhaust valves are being ported so maybe I should go get the 4094 and make 700hp too!

Quit being a panzy and DO IT! :poke: :rofl:

Congrats, i think that number is just insane! Personally i couldnt handle my bike which made over 350whp, i had to detune it.
The Dyno numbers are just that ...numbers, the important thing is to level the air/fuel ratio. A number can increase or decrease with a drop or rise in temp or humditiy. So if a bike or car made 500hp today @ 3pm with a temp of 60F it can make 510 @ 7pm coz the temp is different. What matters is the air and fuel stay in line or its bye bye engine.

Back