How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

so what is ur estimated delivery time? hurry up so I can get mine in....:laugh: im like 3rd in line.:cheerleader::whistle:

have you considered uping ur insurance on it? local state farm agent told me if I bring in receipts and they will insure for that amount. I'll believe it when I see it but food for thought.

Surely with C16 you can run more timing so why limit to one map, we pick uploads of HP on the Jap big power cars just by adding timing on race fuel, of course if the bike is gonna run Nitrous just ignore me !!!

I do get your drift. Heck I'm not experienced in turbo bikes my self. But I know I'm no pro. Gonna start slow and take it easy. I'm no hot shot or show off.

Great to hear that you are in control.

I hope that when you have ridden the "WEAPON" that you dedicate say 200+ words to describe the feeling from:

1. idle to 5000rpm
2. 5000rpm through to redline.

I can't even begin to imagine the RUSH.......:laugh:

so what is ur estimated delivery time? hurry up so I can get mine in....:laugh: im like 3rd in line.:cheerleader::whistle:

have you considered uping ur insurance on it? local state farm agent told me if I bring in receipts and they will insure for that amount. I'll believe it when I see it but food for thought.

no worries I want it done too.. but it takes time cant rush it..

no worries I want it done too.. but it takes time cant rush it..

Thats for sure . . . got hit with a double whammy today . . . afr went haywire and the dyno room computer crashed totally. We have bikes in line and no dyno . . . I.T. guy is here and troubleshooting on both problems is being addressed . . .:banghead:

Thats for sure . . . got hit with a double whammy today . . . afr went haywire and the dyno room computer crashed totally. We have bikes in line and no dyno . . . I.T. guy is here and troubleshooting on both problems is being addressed . . .:banghead:

Sounds like your having a bad day too.. Ive had one of the worst days ever and was hoping I would have some happy news about my bike but add that to the list. and we are in record lows this week single didgets.. last year at this time it was 79 degrees out. today high of 27.. tomorrow high of 20.. this whole week is ICE cold.. so Frank I always said I dont want it to warm up till I get my bike back.. well I have a lot of people mad at me now because I said that.. :laugh: ..

Keep me posted.. Frank you have my E-mail and # so any new news call me or e mail me.. thank you..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

tomorrow high of 20.. this whole week is ICE cold.. so Frank I always said I dont want it to warm up till I get my bike back.. well I have a lot of people mad at me now because I said that.. :laugh: ..

I could not agree with you more on that. My bike is still in pieces. We got about a half inch of snow yesterday too

Here's my weather
image.jpg

image.jpg

Pit Bull 13 ..... and I thought you said you were modest and humble...............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like turbo busa's have a way of changing people huh ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No. I thought it would be a funny thing to say because a lot of ppl are asking about #'s. PowerHouse's Dyno can hold way more power than ill ever make. I was only joking.

Sounds like your having a bad day too.. Ive had one of the worst days ever and was hoping I would have some happy news about my bike but add that to the list. and we are in record lows this week single didgets.. last year at this time it was 79 degrees out. today high of 27.. tomorrow high of 20.. this whole week is ICE cold.. so Frank I always said I dont want it to warm up till I get my bike back.. well I have a lot of people mad at me now because I said that.. :laugh: ..

Keep me posted.. Frank you have my E-mail and # so any new news call me or e mail me.. thank you..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Update: the computer is back up, fresh software has been reloaded and seems to be functioning properly. Air/fuel is still a major issue, so I decided to order the entirely-new, latest and greatest air/fuel sampling equipment from Dynojet. In the interim - and in an effort to thoroughly test all systems - an older GSXR600 was strapped onto the dyno. I wanted to determine what was going on without running any turbo bikes unnecessarily. That old GSXR had to be good for something! Anyway, it helped us to isolate some issues, so brandy-new replacement stuff is on the way. Our dyno will be down until at least Wednesday, when that old GSXR is going to take it through the paces. I hope it doesn't break my dyno like Pitbull's bike did . . . .:rofl:

The new software stuff is great(not cheap though), I got it about 6 months ago... nice improvements...

Update: the computer is back up, fresh software has been reloaded and seems to be functioning properly. Air/fuel is still a major issue, so I decided to order the entirely-new, latest and greatest air/fuel sampling equipment from Dynojet. In the interim - and in an effort to thoroughly test all systems - an older GSXR600 was strapped onto the dyno. I wanted to determine what was going on without running any turbo bikes unnecessarily. That old GSXR had to be good for something! Anyway, it helped us to isolate some issues, so brandy-new replacement stuff is on the way. Our dyno will be down until at least Wednesday, when that old GSXR is going to take it through the paces. I hope it doesn't break my dyno like Pitbull's bike did . . . .:rofl:

No. I thought it would be a funny thing to say because a lot of ppl are asking about #'s. PowerHouse's Dyno can hold way more power than ill ever make. I was only joking.

I too was only joking my friend..... all its getting closer to completion now.......:thumbsup:

Back