My Busa Overhaul

Well, I didn't get off work till 6pm again. They close at 4 and I can't send the wife cause she don't know what she's looking for. I wish I had someone here that could pick it up for me OR that I wasn't a SSGT that had to stay back to deal with :bs: everyday.

I think you are progressing rather nicely with your project mate.

Just remember that Rome wasn't built in a day..............and neither will your busa .........???

But she will be a beauty when you're done! :laugh:

I did get the undertail put back on yesterday. Have to make a couple tiny trims but other than that, its beautiful.

Dude, having to deal with idiots that had to pass a test for this job pisses me off. These people don't seem to understand that THEY CAN BE REPLACED! :laugh: I'm not cranky though

cranky.jpg

UPDATE:

1. Pics are coming tonight on the tail.
2. Does anyone have a HVOP gear they are willing to part with for less cheddar than $105?
3. My parts should be getting here next week (hopefully). Ready to get this thing going back together!
4. Already got a guy out here on a ZX-14R talkin shizz. Hopefully he'll have the bawlz to race when I'm done!

UPDATE:

2. Does anyone have a HVOP gear they are willing to part with for less cheddar than $105?
3. My parts should be getting here next week (hopefully). Ready to get this thing going back together!
4. Already got a guy out here on a ZX-14R talkin shizz. Hopefully he'll have the bawlz to race when I'm done!

Easy there with the racing!

Break her in nice and gentle first .... then..........show him who's the BOSS .....

make him go home with his tail between his legs.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ozzybusa, I'm going to make him WALK home. He wants to race for titles! Also, I haven't forgotten about you and what you did for me!

Next, here's the pics I've been promising! Here is the swingarm (which I checked and it Will work though it kinda doesn't look like it will) and the trunk mod and also, a snapshot of the brake lines I'm installing with matching clutch line

100_2277.jpg

100_2278.jpg

100_2279.jpg

100_2280.jpg

100_2281.jpg

100_2282.jpg

100_2283.jpg

100_2284.jpg

100_2285.jpg

100_2286.jpg

100_2287.jpg

Pm sent on the oil pump gear!
UPDATE:

Ozzybusa, I'm going to make him WALK home. He wants to race for titles! Also, I haven't forgotten about you and what you did for me!

Next, here's the pics I've been promising! Here is the swingarm (which I checked and it Will work though it kinda doesn't look like it will) and the trunk mod and also, a snapshot of the brake lines I'm installing with matching clutch line

It was my pleasure mate ... no problem at all... would do it again without hesitation.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Alright. So today, after studying my CDC (course development guides for WAPS promotion testing) I put on the final layer of primer on the swingarm. Here are the pics of the SA so far!

100_2288.jpg

100_2289.jpg

100_2290.jpg

100_2291.jpg

100_2292.jpg

100_2293.jpg

100_2294.jpg

100_2295.jpg

100_2296.jpg

Back