stretching with extentions

have had my extensions for 2+ years and love them. ride 2 up here and there, no issues from day 1. im 8 inches over

I read around a bit on them (my bike came with them on) to see if I wanted a whole swing arm, but really did not find any real evidence that I needed it. Unless you are making sick power, they are fine. (I'm at 230 with a little juice :) and take it to the occasional drag strip )

ExtSwingarm.jpg

IMG_20110326_165300.jpg

IMG_20110326_165242.jpg

IMG_20110326_165023.jpg

IMG_20110326_164514-1.jpg

I was thinking about extending my bike even further out with extensions. I am at 6" now and have found some at "All things chrome" that are 12". I do not race and my install would be for the look more than the performance. I don't dog my bike or trick ride. Any suggestions?

My personal preference is an arm, i'd put (and may actually) extensions on my new bike just until i dig up the coin for a arm. If your making big power i'd get em welded on just for added assurance.

I have seen the alignment bolts bend, so be careful about that, its really not a very thick bolt especially when you factor in the length... One of those bends it wont end well.

Back