used swingarm?

DCar

Registered
does anyone know of someone or some place that is or does sell used aftermarket swing arms? im looking for a 6+ inch stretch for a 190 rear tire. are there any places having a sale on swingarms for really good prices new? ive been looking for a while. im not really sure who all sells them. all the ones i find are a 1k+ and i dont wanna spend that much right now. thanks guys, any info would help.

You can get an exst kit with chain, brake line, and brake bar for $330-$350 on ebay. If you plan on racing pay the extra $$$ and get the ZZZ chain. It can save you life!

Several people can build you a cheater series arm out of yours for about 450+
Posted via Mobile Device

You can get an exst kit with chain, brake line, and brake bar for $330-$350 on ebay. If you plan on racing pay the extra $$$ and get the ZZZ chain. It can save you life!

im looking for more of a swingarm not a the bolt on exctentions but good lookin.

Several people can build you a cheater series arm out of yours for about 450+
Posted via Mobile Device

who would these people be?

Check with Canadiam Mike. He makes 0-6 underbraced arms and you won't find one of the quality anywhere close to the price!

I just put one on mine and have not been able to rid it yet because of the weather

Here is a link I saw to one he has FS

0-6 underbaced arm

And here is a link to his sponsors section
CANADIAN MIKE

Back