Show Me Stretched

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Guys and Girls Im thinking of stretching Misty with extensions.

Can you send pics of bikes extended anywhere between 3 and 9" :please:

I am thinking 5 to 6 but I really want to see a bike that has been done before I decide.

Thanks - Another thread that you can show off your bike on. :laugh:

Ohhhh and please include your stretch

Ooooh ooooh me first.

Before and after 5.5"

beforeandafter.jpg

Here's another with my boy giving here a test fit.

IMG_2346.jpg

Here's a walk around video:

http://s110.photobucket.com/player....s/n116/thebbbrain/4salevid.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1

Last edited:
6" is the most i would run on the street. There is a major loss of traction after that and me being only 165 pounds 6" was too much. Most people i know with stretchs run 4"

6" is the most i would run on the street. There is a major loss of traction after that and me being only 165 pounds 6" was too much. Most people i know with stretchs run 4"

ive never had a problem with traction on mine and im at around 7 to 7.5 seems to hook up good

Been running 9" stretch from Canadian Mike for 2yrs now and no issues with traction but I weigh over 220 n my suspension has revalved shock n new spring so I dont have any tire spinnin unless I want to.
make sure you redo your suspension when you stretch the bike, and lower the rear at least 1" (mine is lowered 2") otherwise looks like your stickn your butt in the air:moon:

BusaPics 061.JPG

Serenity Hayabusa, 6" Trac Dynamics stretch, I'm 5'9" 195, no traction problems. Yeh its more expensive, but I think it is worth it.
Serenity 03.jpg

Serenity 04.jpg

Serenity 07.jpg

Serenity 06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back