New guy, love cars but I want a Busa!

JoeSupra

Registered
Sup guys, My name is Joe. I dont own a Busa but I do have an 04 tacoma for a daily and a 95 Supra Turbo for my go fast needs. :laugh: I found this forum by searching Google cause I wanted to learn more about these bikes and what can be done to them. Im going to be flatout honest and say I never bought/owned a bike, s**t I dont even have my license yet! Your probably already saying "O god not this s**t again, or not another noob!" But atleast I have been on some bikes, Couple of 600s and a 1000 so I know what Im getting into...slighty. I learned really quick cause I pick up on things really quick...fast learner most would call me. I know what its like to go fast and I know what its like to take control of something that should always be respected/feared. Pretty mature mindset Id say but who I am to say right? I should be getting into my new career soon (crossing fingers) cause my Union isnt working out for me. So I want to be able to buy my dream Busa for next season. I really like the 2011 in that pearl white. :bowdown: I dont want it cause its powerful, Im just really attracted to the bike! You could throw a 600 in a Busa and Id still want it! :rofl: I dont need the bike to be the fastest..thats what my Supra is for. My Supra will be able to beat a modded Busa by the time im done with it. lol Its already made 700 on the previous setup but who cares about cars right?! ahahaha I just want to be able to ride in style and have something I always liked. Theres no better feeling in life then getting something you waited along time for..and I think that time is coming. Just need to do some research cause thats the kinda guy I am. I need to know what Im getting into before it happens. I been on Supraforums since I was 9 or 10 learned everything possible, waited 9 years to finally get one and now I have my Supra to show my passion and dedication I put in. Im hoping to do the same for the Busa. Im going to learn how to ride more on a sh**ty bike for a while cause I cant see myself going through multiple bikes. That would be alot of money wasted and time, specially when the 2011 comes with the mode selector. So when the time comes for that 2011 Busa to be in my hands ill be ready.:thumbsup:

Get it and spend a little time learning the bike. Buy good gear. The factory sends them out bad to the bone. After that it's all a matter of what you want and can afford. A 12 RWHP pipe to a 500+ turbo. It is an awesome bike with more after market parts than you could dream of.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Welcome to the oRg. The 08 and up bikes have a mode selector so why wait on the '11? Oh, and post up pics of the supra. :welcome:

Get it and spend a little time learning the bike. Buy good gear. The factory sends them out bad to the bone. After that it's all a matter of what you want and can afford. A 12 RWHP pipe to a 500+ turbo. It is an awesome bike with more after market parts than you could dream of.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Thats awesome but I dont think Id go crazy on modding. I think intake, real loud exhaust (any recommendations?), PC, HID's, lowered and better tire. Thats it. Id like to turbo it since noone around here has a turbo bike but Im just gettin ahead of myself lol

Welcome to the oRg. The 08 and up bikes have a mode selector so why wait on the '11? Oh, and post up pics of the supra. :welcome:

I like the white color combo on the 2011 Busa's the most. Here you go... :thumbsup: Hope you like it!

6228614144_1f84c2d1c8_b.jpg

6228614450_481d185f3b_b.jpg

2011-08-08160237.jpg

2011-05-24201228.jpg

2011-05-24201031.jpg

2011-05-24201354.jpg

We don't say, "Oh no not another noob," we like pointing people in the right direction. You will find a good group of guys and gals here. People who don't support others don't last long here. If you do get a Busa learn the bike then decide what direction you want to go and there are here that will be able to help you. With the diverse group here there is a good chance someone can tell you their experiences.

We don't say, "Oh no not another noob," we like pointing people in the right direction. You will find a good group of guys and gals here. People who don't support others don't last long here. If you do get a Busa learn the bike then decide what direction you want to go and there are here that will be able to help you. With the diverse group here there is a good chance someone can tell you their experiences.

Well sounds like this community is filled with a bunch of good people then. I could/would appreciate the help. Im all ears when it comes to tips and hints. Iv made this thread at 9:15 and it is now 1:50am and the whole time in between Iv been on these forums and other sites lookin for busa info/parts.

My Supra will be able to beat a modded Busa by the time im done with it. lol Its already made 700 on the previous setup but who cares about cars right?!
no it wont. not even close! not by bus lengths but keep dreaming and get back to us when you wake up.....:whistle:

no it wont. not even close! not by bus lengths but keep dreaming and get back to us when you wake up.....:whistle:

I think you misunderstood the post. Keywords "Previous setup" and "When Im done with it". Unless your going to tell me, like you already know, how much power I plan on making when Im done? Ill excuse your attempt on trying to bash me this one time. Ill still go back to dreaming though if that makes you happy....dreaming of Busas. Thank you :moon: hahaha

yeah I agree......take your fast n furious supra down to a drag strip and run against a Busa. Offer to run for titles and I bet your taking a cab home within 15minutes :laugh: You car guys always have to learn the hard way:whistle:

Welcome to the forum ..Good luck with your New White Busa when you get it...and much respect to the Supra if built right they are Vicious !!!!!

welcome to the Org, nice supra you have there i like the color also, the busa will treat you right when you get one just be level headed with her.

yeah I agree......take your fast n furious supra down to a drag strip and run against a Busa. Offer to run for titles and I bet your taking a cab home within 15minutes :laugh: You car guys always have to learn the hard way:whistle:

Refer to the previous comment I made to the other guy who tried to bash me.

Welcome to the forum ..Good luck with your New White Busa when you get it...and much respect to the Supra if built right they are Vicious !!!!!

Thank you very much! Yes they can be!

welcome to the Org, nice supra you have there i like the color also, the busa will treat you right when you get one just be level headed with her.

Thank you for the words. Level headed gotchya.

Welcome to the Org. Most people here don't like hearing about a car beating a busa so you will always her comments about that. Get what you want and learn it before modding it.

Supras have a history of beating busa's that are stock. That being said it takes around 1000hp in a small car like a civic to beat a bone stock gen 1 and the gen 2's will smoke a gen 1. If you plan on racing a busa with your supra make sure is about a 60mph punch that will be your best bet as long as you hook.

Love your car I have always wanted one but they are way out of my price range, i'll stick to saving for my 1441 kit and shooting for a dependable 250rwhp and spray 100 on top, then I'll try your supra for pinks :whistle:

Welcome to the Org. Most people here don't like hearing about a car beating a busa so you will always her comments about that. Get what you want and learn it before modding it.

Supras have a history of beating busa's that are stock. That being said it takes around 1000hp in a small car like a civic to beat a bone stock gen 1 and the gen 2's will smoke a gen 1. If you plan on racing a busa with your supra make sure is about a 60mph punch that will be your best bet as long as you hook.

Love your car I have always wanted one but they are way out of my price range, i'll stick to saving for my 1441 kit and shooting for a dependable 250rwhp and spray 100 on top, then I'll try your supra for pinks :whistle:

Whats with pinks thing on this forum?!? hahahah You guys are funny. Yea I think if I were to race a busa it would be from a roll as my car isnt setup for the track yet. Thanks for the welcome and words bro.

Welcome to the .ORG

There's a shop about a stones throw from my front door, that kind of specializes in Supra's, maybe you've heard of them or seen the car online? :laugh:

2f91b451-cf21-4204-a078-da4e69efc4f1-800.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. Thats Jamie Carters car! lol Accelerated Performance good shop.

Heyyy look at that, I do know famous people! Yeah the guys over there are awesome and do some pretty cool stuff. They did a short stint with Turbo-charging Sea-Doo jet skis, but I've known the guys over there for awhile back when I had my SRT-4 Neon

Heyyy look at that, I do know famous people! Yeah the guys over there are awesome and do some pretty cool stuff. They did a short stint with Turbo-charging Sea-Doo jet skis, but I've known the guys over there for awhile back when I had my SRT-4 Neon

hahahahaahah dope man dope. I actually stayed in the same hotel as them last year down in Maryland for the import vs domestic weekend event. Got to talk to Jamie and couple other guys. That was a great weekend.

Back