Ummm, is it time for the Spring Bash yet?!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Just figured I'd get the new forum started... :poke:

Riding season's winding down...cabin fever will be here before we know it...this thread can be all about why we should all focus on spring and the Busa Bash in Robbinsville!! :D

April 19-21, 2012

Phillips Motel
290 Main Street
Robbinsville, NC 28771

1-828-479-3370

Look what I found this weekend..

uploadfromtaptalk1318361440205.jpg

Whee!

uploadfromtaptalk1318361509564.jpg

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk and furious fingers

uploadfromtaptalk1318361440205.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1318361509564.jpg

No one's set the dates yet Big E...it's usually the last full weekend in April. Whatever weekend that is (too lazy to look myself, can you tell?!) :p

Well I ride year round but looking forward to annual pilgrimmage to Robbinsville :laugh:

Well I ride year round but looking forward to annual pilgrimmage to Robbinsville :laugh:

I just got Caesar legal last week...he was only a few months behind in the state inspection *cough* so perhaps I'll ride some this winter...

Spring Bash 2012 April 19th through 22nd. Some of us have already book our rooms. :) Guess where I am going this weekend. LOL :D

Correct on the dates! Cabins for me and Grumpy are booked!
And as to where you are going this weekend, you suk!
Spring Bash 2012 April 19th through 22nd. Some of us have already book our rooms. :) Guess where I am going this weekend. LOL :D

Just figured I'd get the new forum started... :poke:

Riding season's winding down...cabin fever will be here before we know it...this thread can be all about why we should all focus on spring and the Busa Bash in Robbinsville!! :D

There's still months left in this years riding season...

Apparently I suck too, cause I'm going with him. :poke: We'll take picks.

Correct on the dates! Cabins for me and Grumpy are booked!
And as to where you are going this weekend, you suk!

Should look something like this...sorry, i'm spoiled...I live here.

PA240002-1.jpg

PA240006.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh yes, those nice fall colors in the North Carolina mountains. Chattanoogabusa, Tiller and Ronnie will also be attending this little outting. :laugh:

John, we will think about you while we are there. :D Iknow, I know, I SUK. :laugh:

Well i will have to just go riding in Vermont this weekend,, by my self!

Back