You know you work in software when:

Snakers

Registered
2011-03-30_12-49-55_777.jpg

I must be old-skool. Straight-up black coffee, with a slight aroma of last night's beer.

I am a systems engineer though.. We party harder. :poke:

I love the M-80 and the Khaos, The mixxed is pretty good also

well, i guess i'm glad to be skinny then...our manager keeps a pack of chocolates everyday and i finish most of it. :D used to be a coffee junkie before though, but never been on energy drinks. That stuff is only for looong over-night drives.

I remember back in the days it was either Dr Pepper or Mt Dew.... Then Jolt came around.. (And I'm sitting her thinking.. He stomached all of that?) Didn't they make that stuff illegal?:poke:

You drink 5 MDs a day?

No, generally 6 but I'm cutting back.

Honestly, for the last 10 years or so I had 6 during the work day and another 1 or 2 at night when I got home. I don't drink coffee, don't smoke, don't do drugs, I do Mt. Dew.

After I started the P90X regiment I went cold turkey (oh the pain). I did have 2 today only because the meetings I was in were SO boring. I've done very well at containing myself to 1 or less a day now for the past 14 weeks.

Wow guys thats alot of sugar and caffine. I am on 1 coffee, 20 oz. of milk, a liter bottle of water at work and then about 3 glasses of water and a cup of milk at home.
Doesn't that energy stuff make your heart race? I do know the pleasures of the energy drinks though I use to be on the red full throttles.

Oh and I lost 22lbs in about a month when I cut out the cokes. One bad drink a day to me seems to work.

i rarely drink that junk.
:poke: but i have noticed redbull mixes well with almost every hard liquor :thumbsup:
and it makes jagermeister taste pretty darn good :beerchug:

i rarely drink that junk.
:poke: but i have noticed redbull mixes well with almost every hard liquor :thumbsup:
and it makes jagermeister taste pretty darn good :beerchug:

it's better with a shot of crown topped with peach schnapps Vegas Bomb baby :beerchug: you'll forget your name before you realize you started drinking its so good I wish the bar was open now :banghead:

As I sit here laying out some C# for some custom SharePoint 2010 solutions.....

Diet Dr Pepper.... by the 2 liter.

Back