100_1464.jpg

100_1465.jpg

100_1466.jpg

100_1462.jpg

100_1463.jpg

100_1464.jpg

100_1465.jpg

100_1466.jpg

If I cant get a white one I want one just like that. I love that pipe. :beerchug:

I owe you big time , you name it kidney, spleen, barely used brain you name it. Its been a long time since I have been this excited about anything. Even more than the first one
aka crash. I know that took a lot of leg work. Maybe its time to get started on that whale tail you always wanted.:laugh:

:super: Wow! I love the silver, awesome! Now get rid of the tank stickers and get a nicer wind screen. :cool:

I owe you big time , you name it kidney, spleen, barely used brain you name it. Its been a long time since I have been this excited about anything. Even more than the first one
aka crash. I know that took a lot of leg work. Maybe its time to get started on that whale tail you always wanted.:laugh:

It's been 25 years since the whale tail......... will you be bringing that up when we're in the nursing home??:poke:

It's been 25 years since the whale tail......... will you be bringing that up when we're in the nursing home??:poke:

Since I have the extra seat yours will be in production soon:laugh: Hey can you pull off that tank sticker for me?

Since I have the extra seat yours will be in production soon:laugh: Hey can you pull off that tank sticker for me?

Consider it done. I'll get it delivered as soon as I can. Looking forward to another great season of riding with you.

Back