Advice needed for laid off carpenter

Muench

Registered
I got laid off and I want to do a full exhaust system. I guess I will eat rice and beans for a couple of months, maybe some side work, a little unemployment benefits, and a lot of prayer. When the roads are dry I will ride! When it snows, I will ski. I guess I will just go ahead and do it. Do not want to wait.

I got laid off and I want to do a full exhaust system. I guess I will eat rice and beans for a couple of months, maybe some side work, a little unemployment benefits, and a lot of prayer. When the roads are dry I will ride! When it snows, I will ski. I guess I will just go ahead and do it. Do not want to wait.

Too much to choose from.

Here's what I can do. Go here:
Create pipe then pm me with result & can get it priced out for you,
HMF Racing / Shop / Pipes / Suzuki

Img_5881_800_can.jpg

hmf_high_mount_IMG_1838.jpg

6-55966-3.jpg

Dsc04857.jpg

hayabusa_hmf_blue.jpg

dual_rear_hmf.jpg

kml_2.jpg

monday_5.jpg

kml.jpg

hayabusa_hmf_blue_2.jpg

Img_5881_800_can.jpg

hmf_high_mount_IMG_1838.jpg

6-55966-3.jpg

Dsc04857.jpg

hayabusa_hmf_blue.jpg

dual_rear_hmf.jpg

kml_2.jpg

monday_5.jpg

kml.jpg

hayabusa_hmf_blue_2.jpg

Keep in mind, if you go to a full system vs slip on, recommended you go with a power commander & Muzzy fan to keep thing cool.

Plus take pair valve off, so factor in some block off plates.

Dsc03469.jpg

DSC03439.jpg

Dsc03469.jpg

DSC03439.jpg

Dont forget to factor in the cost of a good dyno tune. Some are happy with a stock map,but I never was.

RSD.

Have a PCIII already an I talked to my dyno guy and he quoted me $125 to re-dyno. I found a Muzzys E-Series for $440. I will check out your site. APE has the plates for pretty cheap.

its winter now. Im sure someone is going to upgrade to a turbo and they should be selling their old exhaust for a cheap price.

Where you live at?

Wow! I really like those cans tucked up beside the rear fairing! You got anything in chrome I can do that with Time or are those pipes custom?:thumbsup:

its winter now. Im sure someone is going to upgrade to a turbo and they should be selling their old exhaust for a cheap price.

^^ this. i took a full titanium single sided exhaust off a couple months ago and its just sitting in my garage. $600 + shipping.

Back