Busa pic thread!!

dealersite-images-hondasuzukinorth-vp1834503_1a1_large.jpg

dealersite-images-hondasuzukinorth-vp1834503_3_large.jpg

dealersite-images-hondasuzukinorth-vp1834503_4_large.jpg

08 busa adj 4,6,8 arm 330 rear,tinted screen,gsxr1000 mirrors, custom cobra seats, powder coated sets,brackets,levers. hotbodies exhaust

IMG_20101028_155925[1].jpg

186.jpg

Random 2010 028.jpg

Guess I can violate my self-imposed suspension of participation for this thread.

Lots of nice bikes here. Here's mine:

5195612368_90ce29c959_b.jpg

F=MA nice...... you should powder coat the rear brackets/pegs as well as hand clutch/brake levers. would look hott with the theme of the bike.

017.jpg

019.jpg

F=MA nice...... you should powder coat the rear brackets/pegs as well as hand clutch/brake levers. would look hott with the theme of the bike.

Thanks for the suggestion. The rear passenger pegs do need attention. I guess I do have a bit of a theme going with the bike.

Unfortunately I'm an "investaholic", and I've already allocated more capital to the motorcycle than I planned this year. Maybe next year.

Guess I can violate my self-imposed suspension of participation for this thread.

Lots of nice bikes here. Here's mine:

5195612368_90ce29c959_b.jpg
can you tell me what model puig screen that is? i think it's time to dump the stocker after i saw this pic. :beerchug:

How do you like your Zero Gravity Touring windscreen. Does it get the wind blast over your head without tucking?

I'll post some quick observations about this. I used to have a ZG Sport Touring screen before I replaced it with the Puig Z-Racing screen in the photo above.

I'm 6'2". The ZG ST seemed to put the windstream somewhere on my helmet when riding completely upright. This caused some buffeting, but not too bad. A halfhearted tuck would get me completely out of the wind.

Airflow from the Puig hits me somewhere in the shoulder level when riding upright. There is wind on my helmet, but absolutely no buffeting (Shoei X-eleven). I have to tuck aggressively to get completely out of the wind though.

So far I'm not disappointed with the switch. I never really liked the looks of the ST, but I also haven't yet ridden in sub-30 degree temps with the Puig.

can you tell me what model puig screen that is? i think it's time to dump the stocker after i saw this pic. :beerchug:

^^ There you go. You'll be able to see your gauges without ducking down if you swap screens...judging from your height in the photo you posted.

Back