Favor to Ask - VIN

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I have a VIN and would appreciate if anyone in the CARFAX arena can tell me if this VIN shows any bad mojo! 2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary and I'm told she is golden. Only 12,000 miles and it's for my son and I want to know as you know how people can lie! Please help if you can. Skywalker :beerchug: 1FAFP42X44F130492

Shoot a message to Blanca Busa. He doesnt have carfax but he has something just as good or better.

Car is clean .
Pm me your email address and I'll send you the carfax on it :beerchug:

2010 Mustang in Colorado , one owner .

PM sent and thanks as always guys! Some may remember I have a 1970 1/2 true Z28 for 31 years and gave it to my now 17 1/2 year old so I had to do something for my 15 1/2 year old as he was feeling left out. So, I got him a 2004 40th Aniversary with only 12,777 on her on the 20th of Oct! It has a Mach 1000 Ford Stereo but the main unit was replace with a very very nice Kenwood that does movies and the works with Garmin built in. He is blown away and I figure it will be a classic some day like the 70 Z28. Lots of cool chrome on the interior and under body light kit and of course Orange. the paint is compatetion orange and i've myself have not seen another one. i did good huh? LOL :beerchug:

Mustang GT 40th Anniversary 006.jpg

Mustang GT 40th Anniversary 007.jpg

Mustang GT 40th Anniversary 008.jpg

Last edited:
Man, start the paperwork! I'm kind hearted..... really I need a spouse as mine bailed after 21 years and got her 1/2 of my military retirment check! LOL I've went through the hurt and now I'm over it and looking forward to taking care of my kids in hopes I don't die old and alone! LOL :laugh:

you arent by chance looking for a 36 year old to adopt are you?

that is a sweet as$ car.....I think you are crazy putting a kid behind the wheel of that though!

nice car i have an 02 gt. pick up a modified mustangs and fast fords, there are tons of ad's for parts, latemodelrestoration, american muscle, and upr have a lot of stuff for them.

No worries.... both of my kids are good kids and they both know dad's boot and leather belt at an early age and that is why they no longer and have not needed it in so long I can't remember when. Very respectful and good as gold and I'm not streatching it. It will not be a daily driver but something for him to continue to work hard for and success in collage before it's fully his on the title! They wrench and follow close detail just like old dad! Here is my 17year old with his 70.5 Z28! They both are 1st with a 5 speed manual shift and the oldest picked it right up and my youngest is doing pretty good but will not bring it into the garage yet but he is coming alone! Heck I was driving my dad's old truck at 13 years old! LOL
that is a sweet as$ car.....I think you are crazy putting a kid behind the wheel of that though!

Seth Polishing Z28 1st Time Aug 29 2010 006.jpg

Seth Polishing Z28 1st Time Aug 29 2010 009.jpg

Seth Polishing Z28 1st Time Aug 29 2010 010.jpg

I got a 68 Camaro I'm gonna restore for my youngests 18 birthday. Thank god I got 8 years to do it.. :laugh:

A guy I work with bought his 16 yr old son a 2004 Mustang GT. He was clocked at 110 coming across Patton island bridge by a TVA cop. TVA cops are federal! Huge Huge ticket!! The funny part is he told my son who is the same age he clocked him when he was slowing down. Just sayin......I'm sure your kids are the best like mine but I remember being 16. That's a beautiful car though. We had 3 stangs but are down to 2 now.

I hear you and congrats on the 68. I had my son a 72 Camaro and just new I could not do this again at 50 years old. So, I sold it and bought the Stang! No back pain for me or the old knees. Hope the 68 comes out great and is enjoyed and appreciated! :beerchug:
I got a 68 Camaro I'm gonna restore for my youngests 18 birthday. Thank god I got 8 years to do it.. :laugh:

Back