Well I had to make a decision today!!

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, I just found out the good news that I am gonna be a daddy and I would like to buy a truck. So to do that I have to sell my car.....it is either the car or the bike!!! So it only made sense. Anyways.

2004 Mustang GT Coupe
-23,000kms
-40th anniversary edition ( limited striping) Not sure on the production number but I will get that to you. There were only 3500 made in the coupe.
-Black in color.
-Tan leather interior with billet accessories and 40th anniversary badging.
-V8
-Manual transmission (your crazy if you have auto)
-17" rims (limited rims as well)
-Mach 1 chin spoiler
-Mach 1000 sound system. ( 6 in dash CD changer, 6 amps in the trunk with 2 10" subs, 1000 watts and 8 speakers in the cab) Yes this system is factory!!
-Oh yeah the windows are tinted

I am asking $21,000 (Canadian). The car is in perfect condition and will deliver to Edmonton even though I am in Cold Lake. It has not even seen snow, and there is still 1 year warranty on it, stored in my garage under a cover while I am at work and over winter

Car5.JPG

congrats
i love being a parent!
when my wife got pregenant with the first, i had a 69 dodge RT a new rf900r,and a new v-mav snowmobile not to mention the cars and house.
yep had to sell all of it,
but days like today make up for anything i had to give up.
my kids have been giveing me all kinds gifts they made. cards and pictures and a candy cake.
i got to ride the busa to church.
then i get on the board and friends wishing me happy b-day
after all that cars bikes and things like that is just stuff. and stuff comes and goes.
family is always there. always make time for the children!

DSCF0588__Medium_.JPG

This should be on the auction site. That's where all sales and trades go down.

(BiG-T @ Nov. 09 2006,16:36) This should be on the auction site.  That's where all sales and trades go down.
Damn dude, no need to piss in his Cheerios, a congrats along with your suggestion would have been nice.......

Back