Demmym's Eureksa pics ( Good and Bad )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Had a great time guys, Always nice getting to see some friends and making new ones.

Beautifull weather, Nice ride down, Nice ride back.

Downside of the trip. Awesome ride all the way up there, pulled into the parking lot, went to swing Misty to the right so I could back into my parking spot and turned her to sharp ( Down she went ) happened to quick didnt even have a chance to try and save her, Minimal damage but its there and will drive me crazy until I get it fixed.

I want to thank all the ORG members that got there so fast to help me pick her up, Im telling you guys they were half way across the parking lot and before I knew what had happened there were 10 people around me helping me pick her up, Making sure I was OK and then consoling me, Good thing they were there or my mood might have been a little different. (( Thanks Guys and girls.

Broke off my Spiked Rear Brake pedal, Snapped off one of my bigger spikes, I actually think it worked as a frame slider, just enough damage on the fairing to bug me, Will see what we can do there.

Anyway here are some pics.

==========================================================

Restraunt and Resort

000_3595.jpg

000_3598.jpg

000_3609.jpg

Leaving for the ride with Cap bringing up the rear, Sorry I didnt get everyone camera was slow

000_3604.jpg

000_3607.jpg

The Damage

000_3610.jpg

000_3611.jpg

000_3595.jpg

000_3598.jpg

000_3609.jpg

000_3604.jpg

000_3607.jpg

000_3610.jpg

000_3611.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't look good. Are you okay?

Yep, only thing that happened to me was I pulled a muscle on the back of my leg, all better now.

Almost wish the bike would have landed on me and kept it off the ground, I will heal, Bike I have to fix.

Thanks for asking

Glad you are okay! I don't have any spikey stuff or I would offer up spare parts.

Glad you're okay. The damage looks minimal, which is a good thing.

sorry to hear micheal but knowing you , you have already figured out what you are going to do to fix it

Glad you are ok! but I know you hate it (scratching your bike) It would bug me too...

Thats a bummer glad you didn't get to hurt you can fix her up maybe do little somethin extra she will forgive ya:beerchug:

Hate that happened to you but looks like you had some beautiful weather. Atleast you didn't break half of your bike like I did. After mine fell last year, the scratches I put on it this past weekend don't bother me as bad.

glad it wasnt as bad as it coulda been and your ok. ive been there and done that, hurt my pride more than the bike i think.

The number of broken Busas is reaching epidemic proportions.:unhappy:
Glad to hear your OK, and it looks like the damage is minimal.
Wish I could help you, but all my parts are broke too, so all I can offer is moral support.
They aren't spikes, but there are several new shift levers on Ebay right now.

sorry to hear micheal but knowing you , you have already figured out what you are going to do to fix it

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Already orderd New Brake pedal

I have an extra Spike for the Fairing bolt ( Go figure )

And have PMed Daniel at Cloudnine about a New Fairing.

You must know me pretty well.

Nice pics, glad your ok. You gonna have to quit knocking misty down,:poke: or I'll be forced to take custody of her.:laugh: j/k. glad your damage was min.

Sorry about Misty , Glad your ok and good to see that the rest of your weekend went well. Thanks for posting some pics !

Back