The "Man Trip"

Re: Man Trip Day 4

na, he had to borrow the officers laptop to upload pics to the org for those of us stuck at home. must have ATT and no 3g connection... :) jk

love the pics be safe. im going to go on a ride sooner than later....i hope

Man Trip Day 5

WOW WOW WOW... We got up this morning and had breakfast in Kalispell Mt. we left and headed for West Glacier National Park. We got to the park and the weather was PERFECT, the sun was just coming up over the mountains... We had mountains on the left with the sun shining on them, mountains on the right that were still shaded.... The roads entering the park have just been repaved so we just glided through the trees. The roads were windy, smooth and water was to our left..... The water is aqua blue too. We got about half way up the pass and ran into contruction, it was terrible (sarcastically) the temperature was about 65 and we had to stop on the side of the mountain and just wait and soak in the scenery. We got off the bikes and visited with the people in the other cars, we took pictures and it offered us the opportunity to see the park at a stop where most people can't. The higher we got the colder it got.. I would guess the temps were about 45 degrees, cloudy and cold. In the first pics you can see the clouds in the background, those mountains and clouds are the very ones we rode up into.

We went all the way through the park and came back out to hwy 2 then back to West Glacier.

Steve and I talked about it and while Glacier National park is AWESOME and the beauty is incredible and completely humbling we both thought the biggest WOW moment was Bear Tooth canyon.....

Here are some pics from today......

8-0.jpg

8-1.jpg

8-2.jpg

8-3.jpg

8-4.jpg

8-5.jpg

8-6.jpg

8-7.jpg

8-8.jpg

8-9.jpg

9-0.jpg

9-1.jpg

9-2.jpg

9-3.jpg

9-4.jpg

9-5.jpg

9-6.jpg

8-0.jpg

8-1.jpg

8-2.jpg

8-3.jpg

8-4.jpg

8-5.jpg

8-6.jpg

8-7.jpg

8-8.jpg

8-9.jpg

9-0.jpg

9-1.jpg

9-2.jpg

9-3.jpg

9-4.jpg

9-5.jpg

9-6.jpg

Re: Man Trip Day 5

I am speechless Cap, great pics. I like the one of you and Steve. :beerchug:

I've had the fortune to go all over this great nation of ours minus one place....Glacier National Park. It is on our must do and can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for the pics, you guys are definately living the org.

enjoy the cool weather, you guys have to come back to the heat soon :laugh:

Coolest thing I noticed is that the front of the bikes aren't plastered in bugs:laugh:

I've had the fortune to go all over this great nation of ours minus one place....Glacier National Park. It is on our must do and can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for the pics, you guys are definately living the org.

If you do the ride , go from west to east. All the pullouts are on the right side then and you're closer to the edge for a better view.

I allways call my rides like this " Epic Journey's " and yours is even more "Epic" :beerchug:

Back